part 7

I waited about an hour before it was my turn to fight. Everyone I saw fighting could never beat me. It makes me feel powerful.

"Next up is Izuku and Todoroki"midnight anouced from the  stands.

"Good luck"Ochaco said before I entered the ring.

I scoffed. Like I need luck to win this.

Eveyone even the teacher was watching me closely to see if my fighting had changed along with my appearance. Aziwa had showed up just before i started getting ready.

"1...2...3.....GO!" midnight yelled.

Todoroki started off with a big ice wall.

Think this through dont use telekinesis unless you must.

I used ofa 5% punch to break it , my arm felt sore but my healing quirk made that feeling go away fast.

Todoroki then launched multiple targeted piercing ice lines.

I activated ofa full cowling shoot syle, I kicked all of the approaching ice before it touched me.

Todoroki got a little hastey and made a massive encasing ice prison that traped me.

I used ofa 100% and broke my arm but the whole prison fell and most of the pieces fell and hit Todoroki to the ground.

Everyone saw I broke my arm so I hid behind a ice block that had fallen and started to heal rapidly.

I couldn't stop it from healing so I took my UA jacket and rapped it around my arm so no one could see that it had healed already.

Todoroki got up from the ground and slid on his ice twords me.

"You should for-fit" he said when he finally made it to me. Looking at my "broken" arm.

"Never! I won't give up to you!" I said enraged, my eyes filled with some much murderous intent, he almost couldn't look at me .

I was so cought up in anger I couldn't hear the gasps from my 'classmate's' in the stands.

I looked around to see what I had done.

Oh shit

I turned around to see there was no ice on the ground. It was all in floating in the air.

Todoroki also saw this.

He then looked at me and saw that my "broken" arm was moving.
He dicided to figure something out at that moment. He ripped off the sweat shirt that was tied around my arm

" M-Midoryia?" He said kinda nervously.

He saw my arm had healed and so did the rest of my "class mates".

So much for going back to this mission when I got back to shigaraki

I dropped the ice making it shatter on everyone, and ran  out of the arena as fast as I could using telekinesis, to help me move faster.

Todoroki and the rest of the class not far behind me.

My telekinesis stoped again but this time I was ready. I landed on my feat and used the momentum to keep running.

DAMIT Aziwa

Midnight tried to make me sleep by using her quirk but I doged it and kept running.

"Someone alert the principle!" Aziwa yelled.

Alarms started to go off.

I kept running till I saw the door that led outside. At this point almost all the teachers in the building had followed me realizing what was going on.

What do I do?
I can't use my quirks.

I though this to myself only to finally for some odd reason have a memory that reminded me, that Aziwa could only cancel one quirk at a time.

Since I can't use teliknisis I'll use ofa

I used ofa full cowling 100% to punch into the ground in front of me.

The ground broke apart and made an earth quake that shook all the teachers to there nees, which gave me more time to run.

The shaking stoped but it was to late for the heros.

"Deku what are you doing!" Todoroki yelled.

"Come back!" The rest of my class said  as they tried to use the quirks to pull me back .

"Never!"I said smiling at them menacingly, before jumping over the school gate

Finally I'm out

A purple portal appeared behind me and shigaraki walked through it.

"I think it's time we go Izuku." he said relieved togas plan worked.

I walked into the portal the heros watching me, as....

A line of these purple balls stuck to me, and pulled me out.

The portal closed thinking I went through it.

I was pulled back over the gate before I was aware of what was going on.

I landed on the ground so hard that I was almost unconscious.

"Nice job mineta!" I heard someone say in the distance.

I could hear my heart beat and my eyesight went blurry.

Before I closed my eyes I saw many people running up to me and a figure in the background. That figure only a blur filled my  body with nostalgia and I couldn't help but smile.

I fell unconscious...