part 15

Sorry about all the point of view switching I'll try and stop.

*** In Izuku's mind the day of the brainwashing.****""

W-where am I?

It's so dark.....I remember the villians got me...but how'd I end up here.

"Izuku"

"What who's that!"

"Just...well you can call me a hmmm memory. Yess that has nice ring to it. Call me memory."

"What the hell do you mean, memories can't talk?"

"That's besides the point Izuku.... How would you feel if you were a villian?"

" What do you mean I would never be a villian. All they do is rain havoc on society!"

"Tsk tsk tsk... That's what you think, the truth is that there just misunderstood. There the ones who really need help and all you do is punish them. I mean wouldn't you want revenge if you were wronged?"

"I-i.... No! They might want revenge but it deosent have to involve so many casualties! There is no justifying what the villians are doing."

"To late kid you already accepted me the second you studdered...."

Izuku falls to the ground a red aura peaking out from the darkness surrounding him, engulfing him.

"Tell me the TRUTH! You thought about it didn't you? About being a villian!

"N-no I w-would never."

"The why are you on your knees boy. Why have you succumb to me?"

"I-i don't know...."

"That's it forget. Forget about everything let me give you new memories."

"Please...no"

"Forget"

Izuku falls to the ground clutching his head. The red aura entering him, and disapearing into his body.

"n-no..." He's says in a whisper of a voice falling back into reality.

Sooo explination needed? I'ma give you one. This is a serum infused with the power of Someone's quirk. It allows the user to take hold of Someone's mind and replace their memories. basically turns your subconscious mind against you. The only requirement to use this quirk is if the victim even for a millisecond wants whatever it is you offer to give them them.
Sorry about the short chapter I'll make sure the next one is extra long.. BTW the reason my writing is sucky is bc I'm in 8th grade sooooooo, yeah. Luv you guys♥️