part 13

****Hero base****

****Aziwa pov

I was sitting there just listening to the heros. They said that they new were Izuku was being held due to Kota, but they didn't know how to get him. The principles plan for Kota was good until I told him about the note I got from Izuku. He said that they might have used another syrum to brainwash him further since now he deosent even remember where U.A is located. So the note no longer meant anything.

Our orders where to get him back but also...

To treat him as a deadly villain

I could see why nezu said this. I mean Izuku deos have a amazing quirk but since we found out about him receiving 2 more quirks he has become a threat, since he thinks of heros as his enemy. Our plan was to try and get Izuku to remember us by using kota...but nedzu said that won't work anymore since Izuku has already seen Kota, they needed a new person who had a bond with Izuku.

Todoroki

Todoroki despised his father and didn't even use the quirk that was given to him by his father...until Izuku came along. We thought since Izuku and Todoroki also shared a strong bond we would send him to rescue Izuku.

People were skeptical on sending todoroki a kid who had just gotten his hero license. But they all came to there senses after we explained to them the true bond between the two.

We got ready to leave when a alarm went off. This alarm notified all the teachers that a large amount of energy was being nullified in a bar at the outherside of town.

What could they be doing to him?
Poor Izuku...

When we herd this we moved faster twords the bar Izuku was at. I ran and ran only to see a group of villians come at us. A loud bang was herd when all-might arrived crashing into the building. With one punch I watched him take out every villian that was coming at us. In the pile of villians that all-might took out I saw toga and dabi laying there, blood on there hands.

Why do they have blood all over them?
Did Izuku do it? No it has to be something else.

All might sent Todoroki in to search for Izuku. He look worried.

After a few minutes i saw Todoroki walk out carrying something covered in blood.

Izuku?
T-they did this to him?

His face was barely visible his green hair dyed red with blood. He looked almost dead.

Oh my God what did they do to him!??!

I ran down to go take a look at him when I saw 4 if my students hiding behind a wall crying the life out of them.

Kirishima, Iida, momo, and Bakugou

The only person not crying was bakugou. What I saw coming from him was the opposite. Rage. I watched him open his palms and a crackling noise escaped.

Ohhh no!

I canceled his quirk just in time as he put his hands on the wall infront of him trying to blow it up.

He looked around until his gaze met mine. He hit the floor tears falling from his eyes.

I continued to run until I got to izuku.

"What happened Todoroki?!"

"I found him like this strapped to a chair knifes in him." His voice sounded cracked and concerned.