Part 1

I woke up to my legs feeling like big blocks of led. The day before All Might made me run over 300 laps. When I finished all he said was go home your to weak to continue.

No..nice work young midoryia, like he used to tell me. It's weird, lately he being cold to me. I hope he doesn't regret giving me ofa...

I tiredly get dressed and make my way to class.

(by the way..they live in the dorms and afo is still alive and roaming frealy.)

Maybe All Might was having a bad day...I told myself, as I walked down the hallway.

My mom always told me to think the best in people.

I entered the class Aziwa righting at the board, I took my seat, Ochaco popped up seeing that I had something on my mind "what'cha thinking about" she said her curiosity beaming "Nothing really just..never mind." I said looking away. Am I that easy to read? I question myself.

I turn away to see Aziwa starring right at us. The whole class was sitting and quiet while Ochaco was still talking to me. Embarrassed I quickly bow saying "Im sorry... Im sorry" before sitting again.

Ochaco ran to her seat in embarrassment.

Why did he have to embarrass us in front of the whole class... I thought to myself knowing that he was still looking right at me.

What am I thinking.. He just doing his job

"Today class we will be fighting in the U.S.J" Mr.Aziwa spoke with almost no emotion in his voice.

Bakugou exididly raised his hand " Will we be fighting each other?" "Sigh... Yes" Mr. Aziwa said "Let's go."

I thought to myself why make us fight each other if we will need to team up in the future?***mubble***. I continued to think about this before my thoughts got interuppted by a boom boom boom down the hallway getting closer.

I knew exactly who it was and started to run for anything. I was so into my thoughts I fell far behind the group and bakugou took advantage of that. "WAIT you damn nerd!"

I didn't want to, I kept running but he cought me by my hand and pulled me back.

"Your a little more jumpy than yesterday, you know what's coming don't you" bakugou said with a smirk.

"P-please kacchan ...don't"

I had hidden the bruises well, but they still haven't healed from the other day when kacchan was well 'angry'.

He pushed me up against the wall by my callour and all I saw was Sparks.

I felt him remove my jacket and place his sparking hand on my shoulder.

"Does that feel good?" He smiled at me and increased what used to be sparks to an explosion.

I felt steering pain going down my arm.

"Well say something!" Kacchan said getting angry that I did not show any pain on my face.

Why is he so mad at me? I'm already having a bad day... this isn't something someone in the hero course would do. I thought he matured. I had hoped he matured.

"Kacchan your acting like a villian" I said as an answer to his question.

Bakugou immediately let go of me.. still pissed he walked towards the class.

I sat there for a minute to put my jacket back on covering my burnt arm, and then joined the class as well

We reached the U.S.J to meet All Might and 13. We were being paired up I went to go sit apart from the others...when the teachers started yelling.

"GET BEHIND ME" Aziwa yelled. We did as he said