Part 10: Rulers(End)

Previos chapter:

"I have something for you."

"What is it?" I pulled my hands behind my back where the flowers where and I saw that Kacchan had a big smile on his face.

"You still remember that I like those."

"Of course you said that they make you calm when we where laying in the flower field."(I will put a photo of the flowers down)

I sat the flowers next to Kacchan's bed and then gave Kacchan a kiss on the cheek.

"They will be here soon" Kacchan said while looking down.

"Hé it will be okay." Still the opportunities are big that it didn't go good and that the treatment didn't work.

After a couple of minutes the doctor came in with the result.

"We have the results." The doctor handed me the results paper and what I saw was not good... He is-

"Kacchan..." I handed him the results and tears where forming in his eyes.

He gave me the results back and I immediately gave him a hug.

"I'm going to die..."

"I'm sorry..."

"I will give you two some time" The doctor said.

"Kacchan..."

"Deku... My dream about becoming a hero is gone, everything is gone."

"That's not true." I placed my hand under his chin. 

"Hey look at me, you have me." Kacchan looked at me with a slight smile, he moved closer to me and gave me a warm kiss.

"Thank you for being here with me all this time, and that you didn't forgot me..." Kacchan let his head rest on my shoulder and cried slightly. My hand moved circles on his back trying to tell him that everything is going to be okay.

"Is it okay that I'm going to call your mom and the others."

"Yeah..." He said under his breath.

I took my phone that was laying next to Kacchan's bed on a small table. I looked in my contacts and clicked on 'Mommy♡'.

"Hi mom can you come to the hospital and can you take K- Bakugou's mom and the rest with you?"

"Uhm of course, did something happen?..."

"... I will tell you when you are here..." I declined the call and put my phone away.

"What am I going to say to my mom... I know that me and my mom aren't on good terms but I still love her and I don't want her to leave..." Kacchan said while looking up to me.

"I don't know..." I said looking down.

10 minutes later.

*knock knock*

I looked at Kacchan and he nodded.

"Come in." I said.

Kacchan's mom walked in and hugged Kacchan tightly.

"Don't say that something bad is going on."

"I'm sorry mom..."

"Son what is going on?"

"Mom I'm- I'm..." Before he could finish his sentence he broke down. I caught him in my arms before he could fall onto his bed.

"Kacchan... " I kissed him on his forehead and looked at his mom.

"Izuku can you tell me what's going on?" 

"Uhm yea... He.... He doesn't have any longer to live..."

The room went silent when I spoke the last sentence.

"This may be not the time but can you, Deku and Bakugou rule over the afterlife. So can Bakugou still visits the real world but in a other form. It's all just a little to much to rule 3 dimensions." Nana said with a slight giggle. 

"Can we help too?" My mom and All Might asked.

"Uhm well if it isn't a big task maybe looking out in the human life."

"Of course we will try our best!" My mom said while looking at Toshinori.

I looked down at Kacchan who was looking at me.

"Does that mean me and Kacchan will be together?"

"Yes you two will be the rulers of the afterlife, but first you two need to agree if you want to do this."

"I will only do if Kacchan going to do it too. What do you think?" I looked at him with a slight smile on my face.

"I just want to be with you Deku so let's rule the afterlife." I felt that my face was getting warmer when he came closer to me.

"I love you." He whispered in my ear. He looked in my eyes and kissed the top of my nose.

"Mom I will try to visit you in a while." Kacchan said while giving her a hug.

"You better." She said with a smile and tears.

"I will get the doctors for putting you asleep." Nana said.

"Okay..." 

3 minutes later.

"Okay we are ready if you are." The doctor said.

......"Okay I'm ready..."

The doctor put the needle with sleep medication and anesthetic in Kacchan's arm.

"I will you see there." I said and giving a kiss on his forehead.

His eyes closed and Nana took me outside. We walked to my moms house for saying my goodbye. 

"Take care of yourself mom."

My mom stood there with her hand in front of her mouth and tears running down her face.

After some time we where back in the afterlife I saw Kacchan laying in a bed.

I walked to him and try to wake him up.

"Ugr...Deku?" His eyes where widen.

"Yeah it's me, you're in the afterlife."

"Woah it looks almost like the human world."

"Haha well kinda." I looked straight in his ruby eyes and my heart felt really warm.

"I will leave this dimension to you guys." Nana said.

"Thank you Nana for being there for me and helping me out."

"No problem." She said with a smile.

"So now we are the rulers of the afterlife, sounds nice." Kacchan said.

Hi! This is the last chapter of the afterlife I may/may not do a second book.  I hope you enjoyed this book also ty for almost 2K reads! It means a lot to me.

I'm also going to work on a other book so stay tuned!

For all those souls that have exams: G O O D L U C K !

Edit: yeah I didn't really look for grammar mistakes in the last 2 chapters but I think the first ones where the ones with the most mistakes so I'm good. Thank you so much for reading!( Don't forget to read my other book)

Word count: 1053