Part 9: Treatment

previous chapter:

"I love you to Kacchan."

I closed my eyes and felt warm lips touching mine. I opened my eyes and locked mine with Kacchan's ruby eyes.

"Kacchan are you going to take the treatment?"

Kacchan looked down probably thinking what his answer will be.

"If it makes you happy I will do it!"

I pulled him closer into a kiss.

"Please stay strong for me." I said serious.

"I will"

He leaned forward and gave a kiss on my forehead. 

The next day.

I didn't go home last night I want to stay with Kacchan if something is going happen I want to be there to help him or at least to do something.

We told the doctors that he is going to do the treatment. They said that they are trying to do the treatment as soon as possible. Because he may not survive this week...

"Deku please get some sleep it's not healthy to stay awake like this."

"Don't worry about me I will be okay." I leaned forward and gave him a warm kiss on his forehead.

"Okay but please take me out of this bed I don't want to stay here forever."

"I don't know if that's a good idea, Kacchan." I said calm.

"But, Izu please..." He said looking at me with puppy eyes.

"Uhm..."

He kept staring at me with his cute sparkling eyes, how can I say no to that?

"Okay but we stay here if something happen the doctors can help."

"Okay, okay!" He said while getting up.

"This feels great now my legs can finally move again."

Kacchan walked around in the room for sometime until.

He fell on the ground, I ran to him and asked if he was okay.

"Deku I can't move my legs." I saw in his eyes that he was panicking.

"Kacchan stay calm I will get some doctors to come over here."

I stood up and ran to the closest doctor and told what happen he came directly and checked what was going on. We helped Kacchan back to his bed.

"The change is big that his legs are paralysed because of the brain tumor. We will try to do the treatment tonight." After that the doctor left.

I turned around and saw that he was crying I walked to him and gave him a tight hug.

"It's going to be okay, you will get through this."

"Deku my dream of being hero it- it's all- ruined..." He placed his head in my chest.

"You can still be a hero." I softly took his head of my chest and looked straight into his eyes.

"How? I'm sick, I can't move my legs, how will I ever be a hero again..."

"You will always be my hero, Kacchan." I said with a soft smile.

"Izu I couldn't even save you so why are you saying that..." 

"First of all it isn't your fault that I did that it was mine and I shouldn't have done it. I should have been stronger in that time because I had you. But because I had you that time I'm still here."