Part 3: Just do it

Previous chapter:

"I promise." I lied I can't promise it I deserve to feel this pain.

"Let's go to school." Kacchan said. "Okay let me get ready"

When I was ready I left my home and headed to school with Kacchan next to me. We entered the class and everyone was staring at me with a disgusting look.

I sat down on my seat and I hear people whispering about me and what I did too my mom.

"Is it really his fault that his mom died?"

"Yeah he's the reason she killed herself."

"I can't believe that, he's so disgusting. He actually just killed his own mom."

I hided my face in my hoodie that I wore over my school uniform, I didn't want to hear it anymore.

"Will you all shut up!"

I looked up and saw that Kacchan was screamed at the class with a extra angry look.

Thank god that the class was silent after that.

Mr. Aizawa came in the class and asked if I can go outside for a minute.

I stand up and walked outside the class with my head facing the ground.

Mr. Aizawa's POV:

Midoriya walked out of the door still facing the floor,

I think I know what he is going trough right now and it's not something good.

"I'm sorry for your loss Midoriya, I know how it must feel losing someone who did suicide."

"Really? I'm sorry for your loss. Can I ask who you lost." He said looking at me with his green eyes that looked darker and sadder than before.

"Thank you it was my older brother..."

"Why did he do it?"

"I don't really like to talk about him sorry. Maybe I will tell you someday." I said while looking at him with a light smile.

"Oh I'm sorry.." He said while looking at his arms.

"Can I ask if you want to show me your arms?" He looked at me with fear in his eyes.

"It's okay I won't be mad I just wanna know if we need to go to recovery girl." I said with a calm voice.

He took his sleeves up and I saw deep cuts on his left arm.

"That's what I thought let's go to recovery girl." I took him to the nurse and she healed the cuts with two kisses.

"You know that I can't heal his mental pain right?" She said with worry in her eyes.

"I know..." I looked over him and saw him staring at the ground.

"You still have those pills right?" She asked.

"Yeah they are in my room I have two bottles so he can have one."

Back to my green sprout boy:

I looked at the ground and then my arm that was completely healed by recovery girl.

"I will give him after school the bottle"

I looked up and he looked at me with his casual look.

"Midoriya let's go back to class."

I got up and walked back to class with Mr. Aizawa behind me.