Part 5: I'm not okay

Previous chapter:

"St-stop please"

"I said no talking!" He grabbed my head and slammed it to the side of the bed

My head hurted so much it was probably bleeding.  

He putted his cock in and out of my body. I didn't feel the pain anymore I just felt numb...

(Sorry for the cringe...)

Bakugou's POV:

It's been one week since De-Izuku did suicide.

I don't why but I found it odd the timing like he planned it out, like he left a message somewhere only for me...

"Hmm It's probably nothing" I said with a weak voice.

I haven't slept in almost a week, how can I too?...

I walked in to the the bathroom with my head low and made me ready for school.

I walked out of the door and left without eating anything.

30 minutes later.

I sat down at my seat and took the letter that Izuku wrote before he killed himself.

I just kept staring at it with no emotion for some time.

"Hey Bakubro you okay?" A boy with red hear asks.

"Yeah, I'm totally fine..." I said while looking at him with dead eyes.

"Uhm... Do you want to hang out after school" He asked with smile.

"No I'm good..." I looked away from him and looked back at the letter.

When I looked at the letter I saw something strange with the letters. Some of them where marked?

"I...Lo..-" I got cut of by Aizawa who was walking into the classroom.

"Yeah.... everyone get your hero outfits we will train today." He said with a tired voice.

"Great..." I got up and took my outfit and saw something green in a box, I took it and saw Izuku's outfit. 

"Hé, let's get ready?" I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked over, it was him again.

I walked to the change room and did my custom on.

"Why are you crying?" I touched my cheek and felt tears running down.

"Why do you care extra!" I ran out of the change room and ran into the bathroom. 

There where little explosives forming in my hand.

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU LEAVE ME NERD!" I pointed my hand at a mirror and blowed it up.

"I HATE YOU!... I- I- Fucking loved you! No... I LOVE YOU, I still do...

I broke down, I sat on my knees not knowing what to do with my life.

"Why...Why did you leave me Deku?..."

Isn't it obvious he hates you haha.

"That's not..."

true? No, that's why he killed himself. It's all your fault!

Was it really my fault? Maybe it was. I was never there for him...

I got up and got to class again Mr. Aizawa was standing outside the classroom door.

"What happen in the change room?"

I stayed silence.

"Okay can you explain why your hand and leg is bleeding?" I looked at my arm and saw that there was a deep cut in it, there where also some cuts on my leg.