Part 8: Hospital

Previous chapter:

"Izu... My baby..." My eyes where getting watery I couldn't hold it back anymore I just cried I let it all out.

I stood up and took the keys that where in the girls pocket.

"Let's go out of here..."

When I was going to leave I heard a loud sound that came from above.

I ran up the stairs and saw a blue haired boy with a woman that had some of her hair red and All Might.

"Nana look for Izuku's mom!" Toshinori said.

"I am here!" I said. after that everything was black. (just like my soul :) )
(I will just skip this, no one read this so yeah)

Inko's POV:

I woke up by the sound of beeps.

My eyes opened and I saw a blue haired boy that I saw the night before.

"Mo-mom?"

Wait what did they lie about that my killed himself?

"Izuku I thought- they said you where dead" I said between sobs.

"Well they weren't lying I'm dead but I am in this body now for some time."

"I'm-I'm so sorry Izu! I should have done something than you wouldn't feel so bad..." My eyes couldn't stop from crying, I can't forgive myself in what situation I putted my baby in. But I will make sure that I will make him happy even when he's now dead.

I felt a warmth against my body and saw that Izuku was hugging me.

"Mom it's not your fault they took you and you couldn't do a thing about it."

Deku's POV

I hear doctor foots steps down the hall I look at the door, I heard one of them say.

"There is a problem in room C104 we need to hurry."

"Wait that's Kacchan's room" I ran out the room and got quickly to the room where Kacchan was laying.

"Sir you can't enter this room we need to check if he is okay."

"Please don't I wanna see him let me see him"

"Sir we can't do that you can wait outside till we are done."

"Okay..." I walked out the door and the doctor closed it behind him.

"Kacchan please stay strong..." I leaned down the wall and tears where coming out my eyes.

2 hours later

I was still waiting outside the door, waiting till they are going outside and that they're going to say that everything is fine that nothing is wrong but I have a feeling that something is bad and I don't like it.

I heard the door in front of me open I looked up and saw a doctor that had a sad look on his face.

This can't be good...

"Doctor how is he doing?"

"I have bad news..."

"What is- What is the bad news doctor." This can't be happening please don't say it. Please don't. 

"First of all he had gotten a epilepsy attack. We did some test why he would have got them and saw that he has a brain tumor..."

"Please say you can threat him..." I don't want that he dies he still  has so much to live I just don't want that this going to happen.

"We can try but there is a low precent that it will succeed and it will hurt for him allot."

"Can I talk to him?"

"Sure he may not be ably to answer directly but you can try."

"Thank you." I walked into Kacchan room and saw him sleeping.

This must be hard for you...

"Ka-Kacchan?"

He opened his eyes with tears in it I can't hold it back I ran to him and grabbed him into a hug tears running down our cheeks.

"De-D-Deku."

I lay my head into his shoulder, I wanna stay like this forever but forever will not lass long I guess...

"I lo-love you t-to Deku."

I looked up at him and gave him smile.

"So you found it."

"Of course I did nerd."

"Well it wouldn't hurt if I say it now wouldn't it."

"Just say it damn it- cough-."

"I love you to Kacchan."

I closed my eyes and felt warm lips touching mine. I opened my eyes and locked mine with Kacchan's ruby eyes.

"Kacchan are you going to take the treatment?"

Kacchan looked down probably thinking what his answer will be.

"If it makes you happy I will do it!"

I pulled him closer into a kiss.

"Please stay strong for me." I said serious.

"I will"

He leaned forward and gave a kiss on my forehead.

HI so sorry that this was sad :( 

Also MCR is coming back OwO still I can't go to the concert bc it's in LA :'( 

So I just blasted MCR in my earbuds while writhing this I got G-noted twice -_-

Well seeya in next chapter we are coming really close to the end hihi.

Word count: 818