The Brunette Luxe

The Luxe Ladies...Powerful, Sexual and Every mans wish all wrapped into a neat little group of secretive girls. There's a certain criteria you must fulfill to become a Luxe Lady and a huge price you must pay if you actually get there. The casting was harsh but Antonia had just what it took to become...The Brunette Luxe and by far the most important of them all.

The Brunette Luxe is the first fictional story in a series that indulges passion and the opulent lifestyle of a classy, sophisticated, secretive and seductive woman. The blurred line of reality and imagination unlocks the envious lifestyle of luxury, celebrity, power and major sex appeal that Antonia Reid lives on a daily basis. 

*DISCLAIMERS*

- We claim no credit for any images featured on wattpad unless otherwise noted. If you own right to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear here, please contact us and they will be promptly removed. Thank you for your understanding!

- The Brunette Luxe has not been edited. Readers are expected to understand that there will be spelling and grammatical errors.

- This book is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations and incidents are products of the author's imagination or have been used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, locales or events is entirely coincidental.

- The uploading, scanning and distribution of this book in any form or by any means - including but not limited to electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise - without permission of the author is illegal and punishable by law. Your support of the author's rights is appreciated.

The Brunette Luxe

By Ava Reilly

All Rights Reserved

November 9, 2014