thirteen

-nao-pov-
i walk out and he's shirtless by the bed. he turns around and smiles;

"Hey, you hungry?"
i blush and shake my head no. he nods and pulls down the blanket/covers a bit, sitting down. i walk over shyly, avoiding his gaze.

"Look at me."
he says tilting my chin up. i blush a vibrant red, looking into his eyes with a weak nod. he stays there for a minute that feels like forever, my heart starts racing. he stares at me for another second and leans in, closing his eyes and kissing me gently. i freeze, shocked. he pulls away quickly.

"I-I'm sorry-I should've asked- I shouldn't have-"
i cut him off, leaning up and kissing him again. i pull away and he smiles, cupping my cheeks and kissing me deeply, my body starts to feel hot all over as he picks me up at the waist, pulling me on his lap to straddle him. he pulls my body close against his, he suddenly grinds his hips up into mine.

-Mori-Pov-
I'm running my hands down her sides, I get to her waist and can't help pulling it down to me as I buck mine up to her. She seems to get her own thoughts and starts grinding her hips down on mine. The kissing, the fricktion, She's getting in my head, fuck.. I shake it off. I deserve a break every now and then. I run my fingers through the back of her hair, tugging it and then pulling it back so her neck is open. I begin kissing and nipping her neck, I start leaving a hicky and she lets out a soft low moan. Fuck I want her.

-Tamaki-Pov-
I decided to go check in on nao and stop by mori and honey's place. I'm let in by a maid and look around. I can't seem to find her. I decide to check Mori's room.

"HELLO-"
I open the door and freeze at what I see. Mori shirtless, licking and sucking the neck of Nao who's straddling him.

"WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING!?!?!??!"