Chapter ten

*later that night, after club hours*
-nao-POV-
i pick up my bag, tossing it over my shoulder and walking out to wait for kyoya.
"nay-chan! wait for us!"
i stop and turn around looking at hunny confused.
"do you need something senpai?"
he giggles hugging usa-chan.
"No silly! Did you forget already?!"
oh shit... dinner...
"o-oh yeah! s-sorry!"
"Don't worry nay-chan! Common!"
he grabs my hand and starts leaving.
"w-wait! I need to change first..."
i look down sadly thinking about how i might be able to get something nice to wear...
"Oh don't worry! Our maid can help with that!"
i look up at takashi for the first time since they came over and quickly look away feeling a light blush come over my face.
"Common! Let's go!!!"
i smile and laugh slightly as hunny starts running with my hand in his as mori speed walks after us.
"h-hunny! slow down!"
i yip as i see someone put their foot out to trip me. i fall and prepare for the impact, but it doesn't come... i open my eyes slowly to see mori holding me. he helps me get my feet settled right before he hits the wall next to the guys head, making a dent in the locker. the guy looks terrified and mori looks upset. why? hunny apparently didn't notice and kept running.
-mori-
i follow after my sakura and hunny.

"h-hunny slow down!"i see sakura about to fall and i quickly pull her waist up to me

i see sakura about to fall and i quickly pull her waist up to me. i help her settle herself as hunny keeps running. i hit the wall next to the guy who tripped her. i leave a slight dent and he freaks out. i freeze when i feel a small hand on my arm against the wall. i look over and see sakura looking up at me as she stands on her bag to reach my arm.
"it's ok... im ok... can we please just go home..?"
she looks up at me, slightly worried and i sigh as i close my eyes and back off the kid. she smiles softly.
"thank you..."
she looks down, picks up her bag and starts walking. i don't move. she notices and turns looking at me confused. she walks back over and hesitantly takes my hand in hers as she starts walking. i smile with a light blush and follow her out to the car. Mitsukuni is waiting for us with the door open.
"Heyyy takashiiiiii~"
"Hey."
"Looks like someone got a girlfriieennddd~"
he says this eyeing mine and Sakuras hands as we get in. she blushes and pulls her hand away.
"Mitsukuni."
I say in a warning tone looking at him. he just giggles and cuddles usa-chan as he lays down on the other side of the limo and goes to sleep. Sakura is sitting a little bit away from me. she yawns and looks at her hands tiredly.
"You alright?"
she quickly looks up at me and blushes light pink.
"y-yeah, s-sorry... im j-just a little *yawn* tired"
i chuckle and pat the seat next to me.
"Come here."
she nods still blushing and gets up, walking over to me, sitting down right where i patted. i have my arm on the back of her seat and pull her against my side.
"goodnight"
i chuckle and she blushes just a little darker pulling from me a little.
"a-are you s-sure?"
i nod and pull her back. she leans against me and not soon after she falls asleep.
"see takashi? i know you liked her~"
hunny whispers and giggles quietly.
"yeah... now go back to sleep mitsukuni"
he nods smiling and lays back down going to sleep. i follow, doing the same not soon after.
*time skip to when they get to the house*
-mori-POV-
i slowly stretch as i wake up. i blink my eyes a few times and see a beaming mitsukuni. i tilt my head at him confused until i feel arms tighten around my waist and look down. i blush to see sakura sleeping in my lap, curled up like a puppy. awe... i hesitantly put my hand on her shoulder.
"sakura, it's time to wake up..."
i get a call and quickly answer it. it's kyoya.
"Do Not Shake her awake, or talk to her to wake her up."
"Why?"
"She'll freak out. I'd know, believe me..."
"Then what do I do?"
"I don't actually know, i was thinking of trying a kiss, but she's with you, so i can't do it. Guess it's up to you."
he hangs up and i blush.
"s-sakura..?"
she whimpers, scared in her sleep and pulls me closer. i sigh and lean down, kissing her cheek gently. her eyes flutter open and she blushes pink as i pull away. she realizes how she's laying and blushes bright red as she pushes away and falls on the floor.
"s-s-sorry takashi!"
i quickly pick her up and set her on the seat as i sit infront of her looking her over.
"Are you alright?"
-nao-POV-
I blush dark red as takashi kneels between my legs, looking me over.
"Are you alright?"
I look away.
"y-yeah im fine..."
he puts his hand under my chin pulling me to look into his serious eyes.
"Are you sure?"
i nod slowly, still blushing.
"y-yeah."
he nods and stands up, helping me and hunny out of the limo. this place is huge... i look in awe. this is gonna be a long dinner...