Chapter one

-nao-POV-
i look at alex as i pull on one of his shirts. it's clearly to big for me, but looks alright once i tuck it.
"Common baby lets go let's go! You've got school!"
i rush out and get in the truck anxiously waiting.
*time skip cause im lazy*
alex walks me in, fixing my shirt a few times and ruffling my wig of short hair to make me look more boyish.
"you got this baby~ i'm gonna go look around, be back soon, alright?"
i nod and hug him.
"bye alex"
i speak quietly and walk away.
*time skip*
-hikaru-POV-
"wow hold on"
i put my hand on kaorus chest. and point to the cute guy across the hall.
"what is it hikaru?"
"him. we need him to be a host"
i smirk and karoru smiles.
"well, he doesn't talk much, so maybe we should"
we smile and run over grabbing his arms and dragging him to music room 3 and push him against another vase so he has to stay. i see him stand up and look panicked.
"s-Sorry sorry sorry sorry"
he doesn't look at us.
-nao-POV-
i look around frantically and push my back against a wall slightly as a bunch of guys start talking. i start whispering as i feel a panic attack coming.
"h-help... please"
out of no where some tall guy with black hair comes over and picks me up silently. i freeze. luckily i hear alex come through the door angrily.
"stay the hell away from him."
he picks me up and sets me down looking me over.
"im dearly sorry sir, but it seems he owes us a bit of money, but don't worry, he can just host with us until he pays it back"
i look over and see a man with dark hair and glasses speaking. i nod and alex looks upset.
"i-it's ok"
i hold his hand and a blonde guy walks up to my caressing my cheek.
"oh a gay guy~ am i your type?"
i blush madly and alex pushes him away.
"Back up. Get him a suit so we can get started"
they nod and walk away, the two boys who dragged me in here pushing me to a changing room.
"Wait here"
they say in unison. a few seconds later the man who picked me up hands me a uniform and i go in changing and putting on extra makeup around my wrists.
"hurry up!"
i hear the twins again and sigh walking out, looking down and rubbing my arm.
"AWE YOUR SO CUTE LIKE A GIRL!"
the twins come and hug me, petting my hair.
*kyoya realizes she's a girl*
*time skip to after she's started*
*the majority of the guys know she's a girl*
"oh... so your jealous?"
the woman sitting with me had been flirting with alex all day and been turned down over and over. she shouts frustrated and pours her hot tea all over me. Alex rushes over as tamaki senpai explains in a cold tone that she's a bad person and was in the wrong as he makes her leave. kyoya senpai walks over and looks at me apologetically and walks me to a shower room.
"Here, shower and get changed."
i nod with my head low and walk in.alex starts cleaning the mess and i can hear the guys murmuring outside.
-third-person-POV-
Tamaki walks in with some towels.
"He-"
he freezes as she she thanks god she had time to redo makeup and that her wrap on.
"y-your a girl?!"
Alex walks over and pushes him out.
"Yes she is. Now give her some privacy"
he says walking in and closing the door.
kyoya speaks next.
"Well yes, but she clearly prefers to be seen as a man"
he speaks knowing that's likely not true. mori helps hunny get all the girls out for the day. soon alex and nao walk out.
"Let's be clear. If any of you lay a finger on my girl I'll drop you so fast you won't know what happened."
the twins chuckle, not knowing alex was better trained than hunny and mori. he ignores it and looks at kyoya.
"I'm not sure if I trust you, but she needs... special care."
kyoya cut him off and nods.
"Don't worry, I will see she's kept well."
alex nods and kisses her cheek.
"see ya later naya"
she smiles at the nickname and nods.
"see ya ally"
he chuckles and ruffles her real hair before she puts the wig on.
"bye"
he smacks her butt playfully and walks out. tamaki freaks out.
"You let him touch your butt?! Daddy says No!"
kyoya sighs and puts his hand on tamakis shoulder, seeing that he's scaring her.
"Tamaki relax, they've clearly been close a long time so we must let them be."
tamaki storms off and sits in his emo corner.
-kyoya-POV-
She is attractive, but somethings wrong. i sigh and shake my head to get to get rid of the thoughts. work. She's just part of work. i startle slightly as i feel her lean against me slightly and look up at me with her soft eyes.
"Your no longer aloud to wear a wrap around your chest"
she looks up at me confused, probably forgetting we all saw, so i bend down slightly and slide my hand up her shirt and tug on the wrap and freeze slightly as i feel... scars? all over her back. she jumps slightly and i apologize.
"sorry, go take it off"
she rushes away and comes back a little later with her small bust visible with her bra. i blush lightly and look away as i pat her head.
"Better."
she nods and stays slightly against me. this is gonna be interesting.