Chapter eight

-nao-POV-
"Walking around a group of boys... dressed like this."
he has his hips against mine as he leans down against my neck. resting his left hand on my hip and the other one next to my head on the wall. i blush immensely.
"s-senpai what are you d-doing..?"
he kisses my neck gently causing me to stiffen and pulls away looking into my eyes deeply.
"What was that?"
i realize what i did and look away.
"s-sorry takashi! i d-didn't mean t-to!..."
he moves his face infront of mine and holds a deep gaze into my eyes causing me to blush.
"will you be upset? answer truthfully."
i look back at him and shake my head slowly.
"n-no i won't be upset..."
he nods.
"Are you sure?"
i nod and he smiles slightly as he cups my cheek with his right hand and kisses me softly, squeezing my hip slightly. suddenly the door opens to tamaki. Causing mori to pull away and me to whimper slightly at the loss of warmth i felt from his body.
"What's taking you guys so long?"
He looks at me weird, probably do to my red cheeks.
"Nao, are you alright?"
still blushing I answer quickly.
"y-yes tamaki senpai"
He nods and walks away. Mori turns to me with a small smile.
"see you later saki~"
he winks and walks out leaving me dumbfound. w-what just happened?! i walk out soon after him and kyoya quickly noticed something's different. i give him a look to say it's fine.
*after her work, once she and kyoya are home and she's in one of kyoyas shirts still wearing the same under clothes*
-nao-pov-
kyoya and i are walking down the hall to our room.
"Nao?"
i look over at kyoya.
"y-yes kyoya?"
"What happened today with mori senpai?"
i panic slightly and feel my ears go red and my cheeks go rosy as i remember.
"n-nothing..."
Kyoya looks at me seriously.
"Tell me."
i look down and whisper.
"h-he... he kissed me..."
kyoya stops walking and turns to me.
"What?"
"he-"
he pushes me against the wall.
"I heard you."
i blush looking up at him.
"Well, i can't let him have all the fun, can I?"
he asks leaning in and whispering in my ear seductively. i shudder and watch him from the side. he pulls infront of me and kisses me deeply as he cups my face with one hand and pushes against the wall with the other. i kiss back holding the bottom of my shirt. after a few seconds he pulls away with a small smile.
"Well, we should be off to bed, don't you think?"
i blush and nod as we go to his room.