Chapter two

-nao-POV-
i look up kyoya senpai who's looking at his notebook. did he feel the scars? i panic slightly and back away behind him a little bit and jump as i feel the twins lean on my shoulders.
"Hey hey hey~ wanna go to the beach with us tomorrow~? We're all going, right hikarou?"
"Oh yes definitely karuro"
they smile evilly and i quickly push them away pulling kyoyas arm down and clinging to it. he sighs but doesn't do anything to move so i stay there as all they guys look at us in surprise.
"Mummy? Your being awfully nice to our new princess"
"Well daddy, she's scared and mori is busy with hunny senpai"
they nod and i don't move. he looks down at me and i look up.
"Would you like to go to a private beach with me and the guys tomorrow?"
i nod slowly and look back down. he nods looking back at the guys.
"It's settled. It's time to go home anyway. Let's be off."
i quickly let go of his arm and pull on my long sleeves as i pick up my old brown bag and sling it over my shoulder.
"s-see you guys to-morrow"
the twins, harui, and tamaki along with mori and hunny rush out, leaving me walking out slowly as kyoya finishes his little notes.
"Hold on."
i stop.
-kyoya-POV-
i walk up to her and put my hand on her shoulder.
"Where's alex?"
she looks down.
"h-he has work... he's moving so he can't be here right now... b-but it's fine! i-i can walk"
i sigh.
"Where are you going?"
she stiffens with panic. she clearly doesn't wanna talk about it.
"Common, your coming with me."
she turns and looks up at me.
"w-what?"
"Your gonna stay at my place till Alex gets back, alright?"
she nods hesitantly as i start to walk and she tries to keep up, having trouble do to the fact she's about a foot and three inches smaller than me. I sigh and slow down, grabbing her hand as I keep walking. she's quiet until we get to my house.
"Are you hungry?"
i walk towards the kitchen as i ask.
"n-no"
she speaks quietly.
"Are you sure? You sounded hesitant"
she shakes her head still looking down.
"no, im fine thank you"
i sigh and make two sandwiches, handing one to her.
"Eat"
"but-"
"But nothing. Eat your food."
she nods quietly and sits on the floor. i see no use in another argument so i sit across from her as we eat.
*later that night*
-nao-POV-
i shut the door to the bathroom locking it. and put/pull my bag infront of me on the sink as i speak quietly to myself.
"why are you being such a burden nao?! what's wrong with you?"
i sigh and pull out an old razor as i pull up my left sleeve.
"one for me~"
cut.
"two for them~"
cut, cut.
"And three for-"
cut, cut, cut.
i get dizzy before i can finish the last one. i fall against the wall causing a loud thump.
"shit- fuck"
i hear someone knock on the door and call my name.
"Nao? Are you alright?"
i go to answer but i can't talk. i start seeing black dots everywhere.
"Nao! Let me in!"
the door bursts open and I pass out.
-kyoya-POV-
nao went to the restroom a bit ago, hmm? oh she must've dropped something i get up and go check on her. i knock on the door.
"Nao? Is everything alright?"
no response. i see blood slid under the door and panic.
"shit- Nao! Let me in!"
i hit the door with my shoulder, then stepping back and kicking it in causing it to burst open. i walk in and see a passed out nao with blood dripping from her arm.
"shit"
i pick her up bridal style and rush her to my room, shutting the door and laying her on my bed. i pull up her sleeve as i get the first aid-kit. i start cleaning and wrapping her wounds i notice the keep going up. i sigh as i pull up here other sleeve.
"damn..."
i pull up her shirt and cringe as i see bruises and cuts and scars everywhere. i sigh as i pull her shirt over her head and pull off her pants and start cleaning the rest of her cuts after getting the thick makeup off. a about a half hour later i finish and have a maid put her clothes in the wash as i go into my closet, pulling out one of my old sweatshirts and walk out to see her curled up in a tight little ball, shaking with tears in her eyes, but still asleep. i walk over and carefully put my shirt on her. it went down a little past her knees. cute. i start to get up to go to another room when she wraps her arms around my waist mumble/whispering.
"please don't go..."
i sigh and move back to my dresser. changing into shorts and a t-shirt and walking back over to the sad ball of girl on my bed. i pick her up and slide under the blankets laying her a little bit away from me. after a few seconds she crawls over and pushes herself into my chest. i give in and wrap my arms around her, slowly falling asleep.