e⃠m⃠i⃠k⃠o⃠

denki POV

i look around the at the streets and neighborhood, nothing i recognize of. i start walking north and keep walking. i knock on a door and i'm answered by an adult woman who looks like a mother. "um, ma'am? may i use your phone to call a friend?"
"sure." she says as she hands me her phone. i dial kirishima's number and luckily, he picks up.
"hello?"
"hey, kiri... it's denki. can i come over?"
"yeah, want me to pick you up?"
"yeah. i'm on [insert] and [insert]."
"'kay dude, i'll be over soon."
i hang up and hand her back the phone to see a girl behind her. she looks like she's shocked.
"thank you so much for your kindness, ma'am. also, your daughter, i believe, looks shocked. i'm sorry if i scared her."
"emiko, what's wrong?" she says as she turns around to face her daughter.

e-emiko...?

"EMIKO!" i scream as i jump onto her. she hugs me back.
"emi, i've missed you so much..."
"um, how do you guys know each other?"
"he's my best friend," emiko answers her mom.
"okay, you two can catch up and emiko, give him your phone number."
"yeah," she says as she runs into the kitchen grabbing a paper and writing it down.
"thanks," i say as i hug her more.
"i've missed you so much..." she says as she sniffles and starts to cry, i do as well.
"emi, don't cry..."
"i can't help it..."
i look at emi's mom to see her crying. i let go of emi and look at her mom asking, "are you okay?"
"this is the first time in years emiko has smiled..." she says quickly in one breath.
"emi! i told you to keep smiling, even if i left."
"i'm sorry i just couldn't."
"whatever, i'm just glad i get to see you again."
"i'm glad you haven't died yet..."
"me too..."

sorry this one is so short but it sets everything, plus this is a good place to stop