s⃠c⃠i⃠e⃠n⃠c⃠e⃠ c⃠l⃠a⃠s⃠s⃠

denki POV

i walk up to the gates of the all intimidating UA high school.

"what's up fuckers!" i say to my group of friends as i walk up to them.
"nothin' how about you? fuck any guys?" teases mina.
"nope. any lesbian sex?"
"haha, very funny. you know damn well— waaaaait... i am lesbian never mind."
"i thought you were american—" kiri interrupts.
"what were you guys talking abo—"
"heyyo ma dudes!" says sero as he jumps onto my back.
i cough, "hey dude!" i reply as i reposition him.

we start walking to class, sero off my back. we talk about anything and everything like how can 2 gay cats fuck each other or how the world could come to an end at any second. anything.

we all take our seats. me next to sero and mina, mina next to kirishima and kirishima next to bakugo. then bakugo next to sero, we all make a circle type of shape.

more students pour into the classroom than before. like midoriya, todobroki, iida, momo, hagakure, more. (i'm not gonna put all their nicknames bc i'm lazy besides todo)

with everyone in class, it begins.

time skip to science class~

in science we have seats of 2 instead of singular. we have a system in the bakusquad, mina and sero are always sitting together along with baku and kiri so i just sit in the back. midoriya comes up to the desk and sits, greeting with, "hi kaminari!"
"yo midoriya!"
we continue chatting until the bell rings. aizawa (lets say he teaches science) groans as he states, "okay, we have a partner project and i have assigned partners."
he gives out the list:
momo and aoyama
hagakure and sato
koda and sero
tsuyu and bakugo
ochako and ojiro
jiro and tokoyami
kirishima and sato
mina and iida
denki and shinso

we all find our partner. i find shinso at his desk with his earbuds in, meaning he probably didn't hear anything. i go up to him, "hey," i say as i take out his earbud.
"um, hey? what are you doing here?"
"partners. your mine. it's assigned." i say, after smiling.
"whatever, sit down." he replies as he takes out his earbuds and opens a sketch book.
"oooooo, what's that?"
"a sketchbook, shithead."
"no i thought it was africa, no i mean what's in it?"
"drawings," he says as if he's doing the 'imagination' with the rainbows above it from sponge bob.
"can i see the 'drawings'?" i mock his hands as i say drawings.
"no."
"why?"
"because i said so."
"fine fine, i won't push."
"thank you."

'i just wanna stay on his good side...'

i look down at his book bag.
"hey what's that?"
"oh yeah... just some light reading i do during lunch."
"you... like shakespeare?"
"love is a smoke made with the fine of sighs; being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes; being vexed, a sea nourished with loving tears. act 1 scene 1 page 23."
"that's incredible!"
"yeah, i've always felt i've had a connection to romeo- as well as the protagonist of the little mermaid, surprisingly."
"yeah... same here."

"okay class, instructions..." aizawa says with a growl at the end.

time skip after class~

"well, bye shinso!" i say cheerfully as i exit the classroom with my friends. he waves slightly as his face reddens a bit.

we decided to work on the project at my house, so i'll see him later.

time skip after school~

i quickly walk to the bathroom, trying to not look suspicious. as soon as i get there though, i hurry into a stall and hunch over the toilet seat, dry heaving as i cough. in the end, coughing up a lot of blood and what looked to be a piece of an organ. 'damn it's getting bad...' i think to myself.

i clean up everything and make my way out the bathroom.

on my way to leave school and go home.

this word '[insert]' is the 666th word. i'm not joking. insert what you like i wanna see