r⃠u⃠n⃠

denki POV (we in the middle of class sisssss — sis we out of class)

i start walking back home, long walk but whatever. i'm listening to a new artist i found, very calming music for sure. it's a weird name but whatever, hobo johnson. he's really good. right now i'm listening to romeo and juliet. i start quietly singing along, "conversations from a couch haven't ever felt the same, since you looked dad in the eye and told him that things are about to change. my mom was made from adam's rib and the marriage went south. when the snake came back and asked my mother out to dinner and my dad found out and asked my mom what that's about. and she said, "oh, it's nothing." but dad loves to shout really loud, loud enough to knock the lamps and dressers to the ground." it's a good song.

although my parents are currently divorced and are still in trial for custody. my dad and mom don't like each other... but that's okay. at least it's not like before, ya know in seventh or eighth grade... that was some stuff back then.

bottles clashing together...
screams...
"i'll flush them! i'll flush them down the damn toliet!" dad screams.
"no honey you don't have to, just stop taking them!"
i locked my room as i cry and write in my journal. i wipe my tears as i go into my sisters room and hang with her. she always makes me happy...
"there's a fucking person walking out of her car!!"
"no there's not! your hallucinating!"
my sister leaves the room, "dad, stop! no one is in my car!" as she leaves the house she cries, with her voice and eyes.
i go back in my room and cry as i continue to write.
"denki! get your ass out here!" my father calls from the front door, i reluctantly follow orders and head towards the door. "was there a person out in your sisters car?!"
"n-no d-"
"who the fuck is there!" dad suddenly calls, interrupting me.
"no one dad, shut up!" my sister calls.
"your hallucinating from all the drugs mixed with the alcohol still in your system!"
"shut up you asses! no i'm not!"

~~~~~

dad barges into my room and slaps me, "why the fuck didn't you take out the trash? why the fuck did i do it?! tell me ass!"
"d-dad," i say as i catch my breath, "i'm finishing up homework—"
"homework my ass shut up!"

~~~~~

yelling...
yelling...
yelling...

that's all i fucking hear...

yeah... the first thing, that wasn't a fun night. the second one, that left a mark. and the third one, cries and cries.

i listen to 3% by hobo johnson and it's also really good.

i'm home and i grab my key from my backpack. i open the door to a surprise... to say the least...

moms on the floor...
dad has a gun...
one bullet left...

i hold my backpack tighter as i run away from the door. i cough a lot but i look behind for a second and see dad with a gun running like a wild man. i keep running and running and running, tears falling down my cheeks, heavy panting, short breaths, coughs... so many coughs...

i grab my phone from my— my phone... WHERE THE FUCK IS MY PHONE?! i keep running and running until i get to an area with twists and turns. i find an alley way and hide behind a dumpster. i try to silence my coughs and catch my breaths. "where the fuck is he?! denki-fucking-kaminari where the fuck are you?!"

"ah fuck you, you'll come back for your meds anyway, ha ha..." he says as he sounds drowsy when he laughs. i hear his footsteps quiet.

i look out from around the side of the dumpster and see nothing. i take a sigh of relief and stand up, coughing. i look at the streets, [insert] and ['insert'] (once again, insert is the 666th word).

'that one eventful...'

the first and third are first hand experiences (first is changed up slightly) and i haven't gotten slapped but my dad has yelled at me for not taking out the trash and stuff