s⃠t⃠a⃠r⃠t⃠

denki POV

it's currently 4 am, not sleeping of course. i never sleep (rarely), i have to much energy.

i decide to just get up for the day. i go into apple music and play Dirty Little Secret by The All-American Rejects. "let me know that i've done wrong. when i've known this all along," i quietly sing as i start to get ready for the first day of junior year. ya know, the normal stuff. brushing my teeth, doing my hair, getting dressed, taking a ton of meds and taking my inhaler. i put all of the stuff i need for school in my bag as i grab my phone and look through my secret instagram account, @r34dy.f0r.d34th . it's basically where i just give updates on my disease. no one besides my family know i have it (the diesease) and i plan to keep it that way. i have for years so what's a few more?

(some things on the account)

@r34dy.f0r.d34th
so, we got a lot more meds today at the doctors. they don't quite know if the meds are good or not for me but they help with my insomnia thing and adhd sooooo, best we gonna get

@r34dy.f0r.d34th
it's getting worse... it's spreading throughout my body...

@r34dy.f0r.d34th
they said the disease has a chance of getting to my brain...

@r34dy.f0r.d34th
they took me off one med and gave me an inhalerrrrrrr

(stuff like that along with other things, no pictures of him though because he doesn't want anyone finding the account)

time skip to breakfast

"hey sweetie," mom says as she makes her way to the counter, pancakes in hand.
"hey mom," i reply as i take a seat.
"did you get any sleep?"
"no, i just drew the whole night."
"did you take your meds and have your inhaler?"
"yeah mom, i have everything. don't worry," i say as i smile.
"okay, okay. i have to run to work, everything is cleaned up. just make sure to grab your keys before you leave, okay?"
"okay mom, i love you. bye."
"bye sweetie, love you." mom says as she grabs her purse and closes the door.

it's currently 06:56 and it takes me an hour to walk to school so i go over to lucy's food bowl and give her her food and water for the day. i go over to the little pup as i pet her head, saying "goodbye, have a good day," and grab my bag and keys as i head out.

i reach into my bag and grab my earbuds. i plug them into my phone and play take me away by scotty sire.

'time to start the year, let's hope i make it...'