Epilogue

THREE YEARS LATER

Hailey and I held hands and walked into the boutique. So many designer dresses were on display. Vera Wang specially. Her dresses were beautiful. Hailey squeeled in excitement and ran to the white dress filled closests. "I wish I were the one getting married. Damn, thee dresses are beautiful!" Hailey danced around.

She was so grown up now. Tall and strong. Still so innocent but she had become so much stronger now. Physically and mentally. A member of staff came over and handed us a cup of water each. "Thanks," I smiled. Hailey placed her cup on one of the tables and got lost in on of the walk-in wardrobe.

I guess that's what a maid of honour is expected to do, I thought to myself. I placed my cup on the table too and ran around, scouring the boutique for a perfect dress. They were mostly white, but a few red and violet ones stood out from the rest. 

To be honest, if it were up to me, I'd be getting married in combat trousers and a leather jacket. But I thought that I should wear traditional bridal clothing for a longer-lasting memory. I ran my fingers across the dresses lined up beside eachother then stood still at one.

It was long and white with gold embellishments on the top and the bottom. I let out a delicate gasp and a smile invaded my face. Hailey ran over to see and also gasped at the perfect dress. She picked it out and she threw it onto me, pushing me into the fitting room.

There was only one left and it was an exclusive Vera Wang. I loved the designs on it. It was exquisite. So beautiful. I locked the fitting room door and climbed into the dress. It fit perfectly. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled, a tear escaping my eyes. I guess it's goodbye to my old life.  And hello to my groom-to-be.

I walked out and showed Hailey the dress. Se screamed so loud that all the staff came running. I did a double-take and glared at her. "Is everything okay?" one of the staff members asked.

"It's just...it's...so beautiful! Val, you look amazing!" Hailey screamed. Suddenly, she jumped on top of me and hugged me so tightly.

*

We went back to HQ with my gorgeous Vera Wang dress in my arms. I still lived in my old dorm, even though I had been promoted to the Main Agents section. I chose to stay here. Before I could walk into my room, the grown up Lucas and Aqua came running to me. "We're so happy for you! Congratulations, Val!" they both shouted, hugging me. 

They were now living with Lucas' biological parents and lived so happily. They came to visit me frequently. "Thanks so much. By the way...Aqua you're a bridesmaid and you, my dear Lucas, will be the ring-bearer!" I announced in the corridor to them.

They both cheered. "Now I think you should go, I gotta go to my dorm," I smiled, walking into my dorm. When I walked in, I dropped the dress in shock. All my stuff was gone. The grey-painted walls were empty, the bed was just a wooden bed frame with a matress and my wardrobe was completely empty. There were two large suitcases on the matress. 

I walked over my dress and opened the suitcase hurriedly. All my clothes were in there! Someone had packed my bags for no reason! What the heck was going on? I thought it was just a trick. A trick from Sophia and Freddy.

With my dress still on the ground, I ran to the Op Room to find Whitehead. I ran down the never ending spiral stairs and flung the glass door open, storming into the Op Room. Whitehead was on the computer, not even glancing at me. "Hey, so I guess you've seen?" he chuckled, taking this as one big joke. 

"Yes. Why is there a packed suitcase in my room?" I shouted, my hands flinging everywhere. Whitehead was still typing frantically on the computer. "Why. Is. There. A. Packed. Suitcase. In. My. Room?"

The computer beeped and Whitehead swivelled around in his chair, brushing his lap. "You're going to London to train new agents," he declared. My face dropped and mouth gaped open. 

"Hell no. I a getting married in four months. Training these newbie's will take ages! Six months at the least! I've got a wedding to prepare!" I argued back for my case.

"Don't worry. Your fiancee, Harry, will go with you."

--

So that is the lead up to the sequel! What do you guys think will happen?? It will be amazing though, it's all done(;        &for the next year watty's there will be another book called Damon's Devils:   Benefits of the Enemy .   It will be amazing. Trust me. Anyway. Thanks for supporting my book til this point. I love you loads. Thanks a million(: