17 - Hidden Truths

Yeah, so thanks for the reads on the last chapter.  don't forget...VOTE&NOMINATE(: Guys, please comment who you would rather be with... Flaviooooo or Treyyyyyyy??(;

--

Flavio POV

There was an eerie silence as we walked to the room with the bodies. Hailey walked first, Sophia followed whilst I trailed on the end. Valentina just couldn't be dead. I mean why would she even try to escape HQ? Who is there to meet and get in contact with?

Esme and Leo. Of course.

Even though I didn't know exactly who they were, I hated them anyway. The talk the Mr and Mrs Gingerveen gave us about her parents and everything. But plus, I didn't even get to tell her the secret. If I did tell her, she could have the choice of life that we've always wanted. But I guess it's up to her. Ah.

Whitehead opened the door and Trey stood beside him, glaring at me as if awaiting my reaction. I stared back at him, hate and fury in my eyes. He smiled and shrugged then continued looking into the blank room.

Sophia, Hailey and I walked into the plain, yellow colored room and stared at the three push body-trolleys. The bodies were covered with white sheets. Like dead peoples. My heart began racing and I looked towards the back trolley, it was the tallest of the three, probably Val. Suddenly, Hailey and Sophia left the room, leaving me alone with the corpses.

I walked to the first two trolleys, lifted up the covers and there before my two eyes were Aqua and Lucas. They had no pulse and they weren't breathing. I went to the last trolley and pulled open the top, showing me Val's closed eyes.

Her blonde hair lay in streaks above her eyes, her normally rosy cheeks now drained in plain color. I hated seeing her this way. The love of my life. The only girl I ever had feelings for... now dead. Why do I have the worst luck in this world?

I leant down on my knees and put my face in my hands. I was so sad, angry, depressed, shocked. Trey Peters suddenly came in and held my shoulders back, helping me stand up. When I stood up, I threw a punch in his face and started attacking him out of fury and vengeance.

Trey fell back, getting back up as soon as he could. He held my arms and kicked me so hard that I collided with the wall behind me. I was so angry. How the heck could he kill Valentina, after saying that she's his?! I thought, clenching my jaws and breathing heavily.

Whitehead burst into the room to stop any further damages done to eachother. "This was a test, DeSilva! She's not really dead!" Whitehead roared. My heart beat began to rise in excitement and relief. "Trey drugged them, making their pulse undetectable for six or odd hours. They are due to wake up in an hour."

"This was a test for you because we seem to have noticed that you have become a bit too attactched to certain members of the Minor Agents Team. Just remember, you are here to kill, not to love," Trey announced oh-so-smugly. "Hailey and Sophia were into this too, they knew that you were being tested."

My heart beat relaxed all of a sudden, but what the heck was I going to do? Val's too into Trey anyway, there's no way she'd pick me over him. So what am I doing here? Why am I caring about her so much. As I walked past Whitehead and Trey, Trey put his hand on my shoulder to show affection, and I just brushed it off. I hated him. Despised him. Detested him.

*

Valentina POV

I woke up in a plain colored wall, with Trey Peters towering over me. I seemed to be lying down, but I couldn't move. I was too tired in a way, I felt so numb that I was unable to even budge. Trey started smiling like the jerk he was. I started to feel coordination all of a sudden going on between my brain and my arms. I threw my arms up and strangled the guy, twisting his neck to the side so it came next to my face.

He started groaning in pain. "What have you done with Lucas and Aqua. Better answer me or I will torture you then kill you. Noone's here to stop me." I threatened. Trey pointed to my arms around his neck, making it difficult for him to breathe, forget talk.

I made my girp a bit looser and her pointed to the two beds in front of mine. I couldn't really move so I let go of Treys neck and ordered him to carry me towards the two bodies. He carried me as instructed, his arms supporting me up and my arms around his neck. Like a newly-wed couple. Ergh.

I moved one arm and lifted the white material covering, presumably Aqua, and stroked her peaceful-looking face. "I'm guessing it's a pulse reducing drug. When will it wear off?" I asked inquisitively. Trey smiled and picked me up a bit higher.

I didn't really get why he was smiling but I didn't really care. It made me a bit happier so I smiled as well. Suddenly, at that moment, Flavio walked into the room. Double-taking at our position, he threw himself at Trey, hurting him the moment he dropped me to the floor.

Typical guys. I didn't really care, to be honest. These to guys were always on eachother's case, always fighting. I ran over to Lucas' bed and looked at his face. His eyes were now slowly beginning to open. I smiled broadly and stoked his plain cheeks, hoping to bring the colour back into them.

"Val..." he croaked, as if warning me from something. I could barely hear him over the grunting coming from Flavio and Trey who were fighting like rugby players. I noticed three guns on the table in the corner of the room. I picked two up and threw one on each of their heads, knocking them onto the floor.

I dragged Flavio to one corner of the room and Trey to another, then I grabbed the water bottle beside Lucas' bed and poured it all over both of their faces. "Now, who shall speak first?" I asked, crossing my arms in seriousness.

Flavio and Trey exchanged glances and said "I will," at exactly the same time.. I pointed at Flavio, allowing him to speak. Dusting himself off, he stood up and cleared his throat. As if he was going to say something that woould change my life forever. 

"You have a choice, Val," Flavio began. I could see Trey shaking his head in the corner, urging Flavio to shut up. "After I tell you this, you can choose to either lead a normal life or continue a life like this."

"Blah blah, what is it?" I asked, sticking out my leg.

"You are Ravanna Elicia. You are the girl who's been missing for God knows how many years, and the whole of the C.I.A know it."

-----

Dum dum duummmmmmm ! :O omg, i know right? I is soooooo evil >:) what's gonna happen? What's she gonna choose? A normal life, or to continue being an assassin? What do you think she should choose?! and omg, Trey and Flavio? Is it all becoming too much? Who would YOUUUU chooseee ? *thought bubble* just say in a comment below :)

VOOTTTEEE[=