Chapter 1, Part 2.

. Damon's Pov.

Stefan and I were trying to talk Elena out of her death wish. She was like a little sister to the both of us, even if she looked like the bitch Katherine. She was nothing like her. We had not long just rescued her from this Elijah guy. And Rose, one of Elena's former kidnappers, was explaining how this 'nut-job' Klaus wanted to use Elena for a ritual to break the sun and moon curse. But my mind kept drifting back to what Katherine had admitted to doing to my precious Fae and Phoenix. The bitch had told them we were dead, which wasn't completely wrong but she had also told them that the council was after them and so they ran away from Mystic Falls. They have spent over 145 years believing we were dead.

 The sound of the doorbell rang threw the house, everyone became quiet. No one knocked, no one rang the doorbell, no one in this dame town had manners "I'll get it". I shared a look with Stefan, that was weird we never talked in sink. We both made our way to the door. "I forgot we had a doorbell" I mumbled to Stefan, he turned his head to me and mouthed 'what?' I just shrugged and opened the door. For a second I thought I was dreaming, there stood Phoenix and Fae, they were still as breathtaking as they were the first day I met them.

"You here," Stefan said and without anyone saying anything else we all flung ourselves into a group hug. Fae chocked out "I missed you, Stefan. I missed you Damon so much". 

"I missed you too sweetheart" Stefan whispers into her ear and kissing the side of her head a part of me felt a little jealousy, I know I shouldn't Fae's is mine and Stefan's. "I missed you D" Phoenix looked up at me and I could see the tears in her eyes and I knew I could feel tears in my own eyes. "I missed you too P" I kissed her cheek I turned my head to Fae who had tears streaming down her face. "I missed you to Sparkles" I chuckled as she smiled, I kissed her tear-stained cheek. After a couple of minutes of silence, we pulled apart. Fae met Phoenix's gaze with her eyes and indicated towards Stefan, and she kept doing it tell, Phoenix mutters "Fine. Stefan, I missed you too, I guess" Stefan chuckled while I tried to stop myself from smiling, Fae didn't even try and hide it. "I missed you to Phoenix".