Chapter 1

. Back to Mystic Falls.

A 1967 Chevy Impala flew down the deserted road, luckily for the women inside there was no one else around to witness the reckless driving. "Phoenix, YOU'RE GONNA KILL US IF YOU DON'T SLOW THE FUCK DOWN" Fae screamed trying to compete with the roaring of the engine. "WE'LL BE FINE. WE CAN'T DIE!" yelled Phoenix. She somehow managed to go even faster, the song 'A Highway To Hell' played on the radio Fae looked at Phoenix and turned it all the way up so that the song and the sound of the engine were at war with each other. "I'M ON A HIGHWAY TO HELL!" They both screamed as loud as they could, laughter filling the Impala.

The laughter, music, and the engine stopped when they came to the 'Welcome To Mystic Falls' sign. "Are we doing the right thing?" asked Phoenix "I..." Fae couldn't find an answer that wouldn't cause them to turn back around, "I mean I know you have both Damon and Stefan here. They both you're soulmate, and Damon's also mine but it's been so long" Phoenix turned to see Fae silently crying. "Oh, Fae. I know you miss them. I miss Damon too. I even miss Stefan" Fae managed to form a small laugh and smile but tears still flowed down her face. "We only found out 48 hours ago that they were still alive after 145 years of missing them... And I've thought for so long that we'd never see them again" Phoenix grabbed Fae's hand and squeezed it, tears starting to flow from her own eyes. "We're gonna see them again, you and Damon are gonna drink your whisky together and I'll try and not kill Stefan" They both laughed "okay. Let's do this." Phoenix started the car up again and they slowly passed the welcome sign. They both remembered when they passed that sign......

(FLASHBACK)

"That's it. You two are getting on my last nerve?" Lucifer rubbed the bridge of his nose, Fae and Phoenix wouldn't stop annoying him. He heard the light flutters of wings and knew it was Fae who was flying slightly above him. "Come on Luci. You love us" she teased as she floated on her back in mid-air, her wings lazily fluttering the sound was oddly calming. "Yeah. Luci, you love us" chimed in Phoenix lounging on his red couch. "Stop calling me Luci. I'm the Devil. I am the Prince of Darkness. The King Of The Underworld. SO STOP TEASING ME" Lucifer was slightly flustered. It was completely silent but the sound of Fae turning a page of the Gramora started it all. And the room was filled with feminine laughter. "That's it!" Lucifer declared, snapping his fingers and suddenly the Gramora started to glow white and flicked its way to page 79 and with a popping sound Fae, Phoenix and the book vanished. Lucifer sank back into his armchair with his whiskey in hand, taking a sip she sighed "Finally, peace"

In a flash of blinding white light, Fae and Phoenix appeared on a long dirt road with nothing but dirt and dust for miles. "Where the fuck are we?" Phoenix looked before her and turned to a quiet Fae to see her looking at a sign in complete shock. Phoenix turned to see what the sign read. 'Welcome To Mystic Falls'. "Oh, shit...he did not...." Fae cut her off "He sent us to the Vampire Diaries universe" They looked at each other. If someone was around to see them they would have said the girls were talking with their eyes. Fae's face broke out into a grin "Let's go and explore" with that she squealed and started to sprint past the sign "Hey. Wait up!" laughed Phoenix as she ran after her. 

(FLASHBACK OVER)

As they drove threw Mystic Falls at the recommended speed limit to not draw attention to them. But everyone seemed to glance at the new car, this was a small town. They drove to the Salvatore boarding house, it looked similar to the one burned in their memory. They sat there staring at the house hearing the noise inside. The most familiar voices heard were Damon and Stefan's, both girls froze. It was true. The Salvatore brothers were alive /well un-dead\. Phoenix was the first to get out of the Impala and Fae followed when they reached the door Fae pressed the doorbell. The house became silent, and then they heard two pears of footsteps and the door opened to show...