Chapter 10

Everyone was sitting around the living room at this point. Stefan had dragged Fae into his lap and she had her head rested on his shoulder still a slight blush on her cheeks. Elena hasn't liked that one bit, whereas Caroline and Bonnie found it adorable. They were sat on the couch next to the other couple. Phoenix and Damon still cuddled they rubbed over each others words them each in different places, with fond smiles.

Bonnie grinned, "Aww human Damon sounds like a delight." It was meant sarcastically and said vampire rolled his eyes at his witchy friend. "Ha ha very funny. I was a gentleman." That got a laugh out of a few of them. Caroline smiled, "So if that's how you met Damon, then how did you meet Stefan?"

Elena raised a brow she had to admit the story was cute-ish but she still didn't see the appeal of the two girls. In her opinion, they weren't beautiful, at least not to society's standards, and especially not hers. Fae wasn't exactly slim she was bigger definitely had a stomach and wore plus size clothes. And Phoenix seemed awkward in herself despite any act she out up to cover it. These girls or whatever they were, weren't anything special looks-wise. So why did the brothers love them?

Damon chuckled, "Oh you should have seen him. He was soooo charming." The younger bother shook his head, "What? I was well behaved and I thought it was sweet how I introduced myself." Fae looked up to her mate and smiled, "It most certainly was sweet and kind of romantic" she pecked his cheek causing him to blush a little. "Okay come on I want to know." The blond vampire rested her face in her hands looking between the four waiting to hear the rest of the story.

~Falshback continued~

Damon leads the girls back to his home, Salvatore manor. He wanted to rub it into his younger brother that he had found both his mates in one day, also wanting to gain approval from his Farther, maybe not the last bit so much. They entered the home and were brought into a beautiful parlour. Fae was a little wide-eyed at the beauty of it all. Phoenix had the same idea but didn't want to give anyone the satisfaction of putting her in awe. "Wow... It's beautiful.." the young half-fairy said her eyes looking over the entire place and Damon beamed with a bit of pride glad one of his soulmates found it beautiful. He knew somehow he would not gain the same reaction from Phoenix but left that for now. Before he could say anything else there were footsteps. "Ah, brother." Stefan appeared and he looked from his brother to the two half breeds his eyes stuck on Fae as she looked around in awe, her pale hands twisted into the fabric off her dress that suits her quite well. He found a small blush on his cheeks at the sigh and plucked a rose from a pot at the side of him and he moved over handing it to the young fairy who looked at him with a blush of her own, the younger brother spoke softly "a beautiful rose for a beautiful lady". Fae took the rose from him smiling softly her face red, stuttering out at recognition of the words tattooed on her waist, "I.. God your so pretty.." Stefan's eyes widened at the words and he took her hand in his. "You..."

~Flashback over ~

Caroline awwed at them smiling as Stefan pecked Fae's cheek making her blush and hide her face in his neck as he chuckled. Damon watched them both from where he was sitting with Phoenix petting her head slightly placing a gently kiss at her hairline making her smile softly. She pointed to Stefan and Fae finger gunning, "badabing badaboom. Soulmate number two" Fae laughed shaking her head with a smile.

It was all such a happy moment tell Elana cut in, "Wow both brothers... Seems you're a lot like Katherine then aren't you." Fae froze her eyes found  Elana's, the young fairy looking at her with heartbroken eyes, she got out of Stefan's lap and then left the room tears pooling in her eyes as they started fall. When she left the room went cold