Bringing things back together

Hey guys! I made a couple of polls that tie into next chapter so if you'd like to you can go vote on them here https://strawpoll.com/82ep67f1 and here https://strawpoll.com/d47pzc66 !
-----------------------------------------------------------

Hot Shot quickly walked into the Autobot base with Rung, pulling along a flatbed with some stuff on it. Yelping he stops when a pair of laughing bots lands in front of him. "Hey! Foul! No fair!" One of the bots laughed. "Come on Frenzy just let us have a turn hugging Prowl!"

"Pit no! It's still our turn! Go play with Bumblebee and that femme of 'is!" Another bot called over the couch.

Shaking his head in amusement Hot Shot walked past the two on the ground. Stopping right before the hallway Hot Shot called out when the rest of his team quickly drove in. "Hot Shot! Kid, you ok? We've been lookin' every where for you!" Brawn yelled as he rushed over.

"Yeah! Your whole room was trashed! What happened?" Ironhide asked in concern.

"I'm fine." Was all Hot Shot said before honking his horn loudly.

When his horn died down many, many bots came out of almost every room making Hot Shot want to back up. "I need Bumblebee, Prowl, Ratchet, Bulkhead and Optimus Prime!" Hot Shot called out.

The bot from the couch stood up and walked over curiously as the other bots walked over from the crowd. Looking at the bots stepping up Hot Shot didn't see Bumblebee anywhere. "Where is Bumblebee? Many of these crates are for him." Hot Shot spoke in a stern voice that shocked Ironhide and Brawn.

The bot that had stepped forward instead of Bumblebee spoke up. "I ain't Bumblebee but I am going to be taking his stuff for 'im! He kinda started havin' a mini panic attack when he saw orange jerk 'ere." The bot states as he points at Ironhide. "Names Scrapper. Is there somethin' he needa sign for? What is all this scrap?"

"This scrap is a belated creation day gift to Prowl from Ultra Magnus..." Hot Shot states as he carefully handed Prowl a small box with the Cyber Ninja Corps emblem on it with a bowed helm.

"Special things from Cybertronian to make the Earth base feel more like home and some things Bumblebee requested be sent here. But he does need to accept two of these packages himself. No substitutes." Hot Shot spoke in a clear voice up to Scrapper.

"Ah said Bumblebee had a panic attack when he saw orange jerk! He ain't comin' over here you dense-" "Scrapper! I-It's ok. Just...just block my view of Ironhide please."

Scrapper turned and nods slightly. Standing in front of Ironhide he glares at the orange mech. "Youse better pray we never get stuck in the same room together 'cause only one of us would be comin' out." He growled out.

Hot Shot watched as a tiny, tiny bot walked over wearing a strange black and red garment. "What...what are you wearing?" He asks curiously.

"It's called a sweater dress big guy. They not have them on Cybertron?"

Hot Shot tried not to gape at the sight of the same white haired girl he had seen not to long ago. "No Cybertron does have dresses but we call them ceremonial gowns that bots from 'The first Church of Primus' wear or the ones Cyber Ninja Masters wear but to me they look more like your kimonos." The tiny bot smiles.

"Neat." The girl smiles before looking up at Hot Shot. "So what does he need to accept himself?...that came out weird..."

Shaking his head Hot Shot turned and picked up a small box with 'Cybertronian Hall Of Records: Memory Division' etched into it. Crouching down he places the box down and watches the girl sniff it. She nods once before opening it.