Learning new things about new bots

Optimus sighs as he looked to the group of bots standing near the conveyor belt system in the base, chatting to one another. After the whole thing downtown the girl that kept calling Bumblebee "Ma" fixed everything using her "powers" and refused to speak to them. Speaking of which...

Turning Optimus saw Bumblebee scolding the girl who looked quite saddened. Bumblebee sighs and rubs his face before pointing towards Ultra Magnus and Jetstorm. The girl sighs and nods before standing. She goes to walk over to the two blue bots but Bumblebee quickly turns her his way and pulls her into a tight hug.

The girl didn't seem to know what to do for a moment but then wrapped her arms around him with a soft smile. Letting her go Bumblebee watched her walk over to the two bots standing guard at the doorway.

"Hey! Ma said I have to apologize for threatening you!" She calls up to the two. "But those weren't threats. Those were promises. Ultra, you need to pay for everything that you've done to him but I think I just figured out a new way how. You, Jetstorm....actually you and me are good. He's never said you did anything wrong to him."

"Max!"

"Fine! I'm sorry Ultra, Jet." The girl states in a bored tone before turning away.

"Max! Like you mean it or no cake for a year!"

The girl stiffens before sighing. Turning she bows to the two, arms by her side and head hung low. "My deepest apologies Ultra Magnus, sir. I am very sorry Jetstorm." She says in a clear voice.

"Better. Now did you eat today?" Bumblebee called out.

Standing the girl runs over to Bumblebee, jumping onto his back. "I am a backpack now! Also yes! I had a salad!" She smiles, squishing hers and Bumblebees cheeks together.

"Scrapper? Did she eat?" Bumblebee questions with a smile.

"No. She's been to worried about ya to do much than smoke, ride around on her bike, fly and mutter to herself." Scrapper spoke honestly.

"Traitor!" Max yelled until she suddenly dropped off of Bumblebee, a arm wrapped around her stomach.

"Max!" The bots and Bumblebee cried out.

"I-I'm fine. Just uh...gotta go to the-ow..." She whines softly.

"Slipstream do you have Max's emergency lunch box?" Bumblebee quickly asks as he sits the girl up.

"N-No. I was replacing the food in it when Sunstorm got me for the mission." Slipstream quickly spoke until a little flash of purple startled her slightly.