The past comes back

Bumblebee squirmed and whimpered as Prowl scrubbed his head with a sponge gently. Since Bumblebee was back in his sparkling frame he was much to small to have armour which is normally given around this age but he is a mini bot. Mini bots get them a few Stellar cycles to come so now the poor little bot only had one form of protection, his yellow helmet.

"Now, now Bumblebee you're alright. I'm not scrubbing to hard and I'm not using the bad smelling soap so relax." Prowl gently chides as he gently scrubbed Bumblebees chubby belly.

"Don't like it! Don't like it!" Bumblebee sobbed out.

"I know, I know. Almost done, almost done." Prowl quickly spoke. "I just need to wash your bottom and you can get out."

Sobbing Bumblebee tried to get off of Prowls lap but didn't succeed. Optimus peeked into the shower/bath room and frowned softly. Ratchet was right behind him when he walked in.

Both bots sat at the side of the large bath and gently wiped Bumblebees tears away. "It's ok Bumblebee, it's ok. Relax sweetspark." Optimus cooed.

Hiccupping Bumblebee looked up at Optimus and sniffles. "Rumble...?" He asks hopefully.

"He told me he would call in a Groon." Prowl says to the calming sparkling. "He was grocery shopping with one of my sires."

"Groon?" Bumblebee asked softly.

"Yes little one. In an hour." The ninja bot says softly.

Bumblebee nodded with a hiccup. "Bumblebee? How do you know Prowls family?" Optimus asks softly.

"Once got lost and Rumble and Frenzy help me find home." Bumblebee whispers like it was a secret. "We friends."

Prowl smiles softly and kisses Bumblebees tiny head. The sparkling giggles and claps his servos happily. The older bots smile and help him get all clean and sparkly.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Megatron smirks as he plays with a little energon treat that his favorite little bot gave him so long ago. Looking up he sees his team gather in front of the throne. Standing he looks from Starscream to the two new comers at the end.

"Decepticons, the time has come to take what is rightfully ours. What was stolen from us will be returned very shortly. We thought our little sparkling dead for many a Stellar Cycles but he was under our Olfactory Sensors as the yellow mini we have all seen with the autobots that curse this planet with their presence. Due to two of us attacking him he was reverted back to his sparkling frame." Megatron spoke loudly so the bots on the monitors could hear him. "But that is forgiven since it revealed who he really is. Now, we will get him back by tomorrow night but we need transport off this planet. Who is the closest to our location?"