play pretend

"Open this fragging door Sentinel! Don't make me break it the frag down!" Optimus yells out through the metal door.

"Frag off Optimus! This is for Elite Guard optics only!" Sentinel yells back.

"Sentinel I swear to Primus himself that if you lay one digit on my kid I will *BEEP!* your *BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!* and then I'll stick your own saber up your aft and parade you around like I'm showing off a new paint job!"

A few seconds passed before the door opened and a terrified Rodimus looked up at the other prime, Wheeljack and a tiny sparkling stood behind him. Optimus gently took the sparkling and glared at his scared older brother.

"If you or father even think about taking him away from me again I will *BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!* your *BEEP!* and *BEEP! BEEP!* then feed you to the dinobots." Optimus growls out.

Walking away Optimus cooed to the slowly awakening Sparkling in his arms. The sparkling smiles softly at Optimus as a loud crash followed by loud laughter sounded from the medbay.

Time skip to ten minutes later

Optimus smiles softly as Bumblebee chewed on his teddy bears ear with a playful squeak. It had been ten minutes or so and not a spark had left the medbay yet. Good.

"Whoa. Bumblebee shrunk." Bulkhead says in a soft voice to not startle the sparkling on Optimus' lap.

The little yellow bug looked up at Bulkhead and grinned. Making grabby hands towards the big bot. Bulkhead put down the box of supplies he had gotten from the /Steel Haven/ and carefully scooped up the sparkling.

"Looks like he remembers you Bulkhead." Optimus smiles softly when Bumblebees little horns twitched happily at being up high.

"That or he wanted to be tall." Ratchet chuckles.

Prowl stood behind Bulkhead with his hands outstretched incase he fell, his whole stance looking tense. "Prowl? You ok?" Optimus asks.

"Yes." Prowl answers quickly.

"Prowl...put your hands down." Ratchet spoke next.

"Nope." Prowl quickly says. "Those two are making me nervous. I have experience with Mini Bot sparklings and how much damage they could obtain if they fell from a height as big as Bulkhead. Rumble still has a limp."

"Rumble?" Came a small, sweet voice.

The group looks around curiously until the voice spoke again. "Pow Pow friends with Rumble?"

All optics were on the sparkling that was climbing down Bulkheads front. "Call? Call Rumble?" He asks Prowl softly.

Prowl gently scoops up Bumble and smiles at him softly. "You want to speak to my brother?" He asks softly.

Bumblebee nods and pushes his tiny servos onto Prowls face. "Pow Pow call Rumble!"

Chuckling Prowls stress seemed to melt at how cute the sparkling was being. "I'll call my brother for you in a moment ok?" He says softly, gently kissing a tiny hand.

Bumblebee giggles happily and nods. Prowl carefully puts the little guy down so he could go set things up.

Ratchet gently picks Bumblebee up and smiles at him. The sparkling smiled back at him and kicked his little pedes excitedly. Smirking Ratchet tucks the yellow mini in his arm and starts rubbing the bottoms of the little guys pede.