First encounter

J Hope's POV:

The sun was already down as I made my way towards the coffee shop that Joon referred to me. A light breeze was blowing and it was gradually getting darker and darker with every step I made. It was really difficult to go out in public without being recognized, but today surprisingly, everyone seemed to be lost in their own world. No one noticed me, and I was glad.

I finally reached my destination and pushed open the large glass doors of the coffee shop. The smell of freshly brewed coffee hit me as I entered. The place was exactly how Joon described it: cozy and warm, and most importantly, not crowded.

I spot a table at the back of the café and zig zagged through the other tables as I walked there slowly, admiring the cute little origamis suspended here and there from the ceiling.

There was roughly four other people in the café and they all seemed busy; either engrossed in their phone or simply reading a book.

For once I can relax and enjoy the silence... or so I thought.

Lee Min Mi's POV:

As soon as he entered the café, I knew it was him although his face was covered with a mask. I've seen those eyes way too often to make a mistake. It was definitely J Hope from BTS. 

I lift up my head as he passed by my table. He was looking upwards at the origamis. There was no mistake, it was him. My heart started to beat faster and beads of sweat formed on my forehead. It was my first encounter with a celebrity.

"Don't mess everything up", I say to myself. But I have to do something; such opportunities come once in a blue moon, and he was alone, with no paparazzi in sight.

I gathered my courage and lifted myself from the chair, debating whether or not to talk to him. After all, he might want some time alone, away from his hectic life and I'll be disturbing him.

There was no time to turn back, I was already walking towards his table and in no time, I found myself standing in front of J Hope waiting for him to acknowledge my presence.

"He's going to hate me" I mumbled.

J Hope's POV:

I was busy looking at the menu card when I noticed a person standing right in front of me. I lift up my head and my gaze met with two beautiful, small brown eyes. I looked down and her lips were full and as pink as a rose petal. Her short hair falling delicately on her shoulders. She was astonishingly beautiful.

I was at a loss of words.

"I don't mean to disturb you, I just wanted to say hi" she said shyly. Her voice, almost angelic, cut through my chain of thoughts. She truly was gorgeous.

I set the menu card aside and cleared my throat.

"Oh, you can have a seat, I don't mind". Her face lit up at those words and a smile formed at the corners of her mouth.

"I wouldn't like to invade your personal space. You might think I'm a crazy fan", she responds with a laugh. How thoughtful of her, but little does she know that her attitude was what actually convinced me to let her stay.

"It's really fine, come and sit"

Lee Min Mi's POV:

I twitch my fingers as he lifts up his head and lock eyes with me. His gaze traces down my nose and rested on my lips. I couldn't help but notice how his gaze lingered there for a while before staring back at me.

"Your imagination is playing you some tricks" I scolded myself.

He finally broke the silence that settled between us and actually invited me to have a seat.