Chapter 15

AN:

I can't believe it's been a year since SOLO came out! It was that bitch. The one who got everyone pressed. 

And I can't wait until Rosé's solo comes out. It will be soooo iconic 😭

"Wait, you dated Park Chaeyoung?"

Jennie asked in shock. Lisa stopped her sentence and stared at her with wide eyes. "Oh! I didn't tell you." She exclaimed more to herself than the brunette. Jennie rapidly shook her head. "No!" She said in a panicked voice. Jennie stood up from the bed and began to pace through the room. 

"Holy shit." She whispered to herself. "No wonder she acts like she wants to kill me half the time." She said and Lisa stood in front of her, placing her hands on her shoulder. 

"Hey, she does not want to kill you." She said reassuringly and wrapped her arms around Jennie. "It was over two years ago, and we've both moved on." Lisa said firmly. 

Jennie buried her face in the crook of Lisa's neck. "Well maybe you moved on, but she totally did not." She mumbled, but Lisa heard it all. "Why wouldn't she move on? She was the one who broke up with me." 

Jennie pulled her head back to say something, but they both winced as they heard another loud noise ring through the house. 

"I'll be right back, don't move." Lisa said and stared into the brunette's eyes to show that she was dead serious. Jennie crossed her arms over her chest. "I can move whenever I want to." Lisa let out a soft chuckle and rushed down the stairs. 

Releasing a loud sigh, Jennie dragged her feet to the bed and flopped down onto it. She stared into the ceiling, hoping it would give her answers to whatever was racing around in her mind. 

A few seconds passed and she scrunched her face up and slapped her palm onto her forehead. "My God, I'm overthinking." She said to herself. Sitting up and scooting back until she was leaning against the headboard, she went through points in her head. 

First of all, she wasn't even Lisa's girlfriend yet, so there was no point in becoming butthurt over the fact that Lisa hadn't told her. Besides, she didn't ask anyways, it wasn't like Lisa was hiding it from her. And she was partly relieved that it came out of Lisa's mouth and not Chaeyoung's-or worse-Yeri's. 

Second of all-Lisa was the most popular girl in the school! It was only expected that she would have had previous dating history with some of the students. And not going to lie, having the captain of the basketball team and the cheerleading captain be girlfriends is just pure eye candy to everyone around them. 

Jennie grabbed a pillow and groaned into it. "I'm definitely overthinking it. It was just a freaking fling, Jennie!" She scolded herself for getting so worked up about it. 

She snapped out of her thoughts as she heard the music stop and loud protests downstairs, followed by the door opening and footsteps exiting. 

Moments later, Lisa came back to her room and smiled apologetically towards the brunette. "Sorry, party's over." Jennie rolled her eyes and threw the pillow that was in her hands at Lisa. The silver haired woman easily caught it and chuckled. "Just kidding. VIP's can stay as long as they want." 

Lisa approached Jennie and warily sat beside her. "Hey, I never wanted it to be something I was hiding from you. It just completely slipped my mind that I even had girlfriends and boyfriends in the past, with you around me." She said with a small smile, looking deep into Jennie's catlike eyes. Luckily, Jennie built up her defences when it came to Lisa's smouldering gaze,or just her everything.