Ch. 12 Pt. 1

880 words
-Y/n pov-
After school Jungkook meet me by my locker and he took me to his car and started driving to his house. The drive was quiet but it wasn't uncomfortable for some reason. When we pulled up to a big house in the woods my eyes widened.

 When we pulled up to a big house in the woods my eyes widened

"Wow you live here?" I asked while getting out of the car. I heard Jungkook chuckle. "Yeah my hyungs and I all live here together." He than lead me into the house.

When we got into the house I saw swept off my feet and into the air. "Ah Y/n I was wondering when we'll meet." I looked and saw a tall guy with a cute dimple smile. "Hey that's my thing. I'm usually the one who sweeps people into a hug." Another guy comes in and I swear his smile was the sun.

"Yeah ok guys that's enough we have to tell Y/n something." Jungkook interrupted and walked into the living room. The other two and I followed and I saw the rest of his friends already sitting down.

"Ok Y/n get ready and please don't freak out." Jungkook said while sighing. I nodded and he started.

"Ok so as you know we aren't normal and neither are Lucas and his friends we are not quite the same. They are vampires and we are werewolves." He stopped to see my reaction. "So you are like the whole twilight thing?"

Jungkook laughed. "Yes and no. We are both like that but different." I nodded as he continued. "So Lucas wants you to get some kind of revenge on me because... because your my mate and that means you are like my soulmate." I looked at him shocked and shook my head.

"No this is a mistake how could I have the school's fuck boy as my mate. I think I'd rather be with Lucas." When I said that I saw hurt in Jungkook's eyes then it turned into anger.

"Fine then go, leave you were the one that wanted answers and you still want him." Jungkook yelled while standing up and getting in my face.

"Jungkook if I were you I would get the hell out of my face before I make you." I say while standing up and standing my ground. Jungkook was about to say something but Namjoon interrupted. "Ok you two stop it this isn't you it's that leach who has brain washed you Y/n. He's trying to make it so that he has you to himself so he's trying to split you two up, he's trying to take you away from Jungkook."

"That's the thing Namjoon how could he take me away from Jungkook when Jungkook never had me to begin with, and at this rate he'll never have me." I say at first looking at Jungkook then turn to Namjoon. I turned back and saw even more sadness and anger in his eyes.

I had tears in my eyes as what I said hurt me and Jungkook damn this mate thing. I snapped out of it and turned to the six others. "Please excuse me but I have to go home to someone that I know will be faithful." My heart hurt but I needed to go so that Jungkook doesn't know that this is affecting me just as much as it is him.

I turned and walked out the door. When I got out of the door I let the tears that I've been holding in out. It was like 3 or so minutes when I felt a hand on my shoulder I looked up and saw Hoseok. "Come let me give you a ride home." I only nodded and walked with him to his car.