Pt. 11

-Y/n pov-
I ran away because when he kissed me it's like he's kissed me before but I don't even remember who he was, but that's not it when he kissed me it felt so...so natural. I shook my head and just went to class.

-lunch_ brought to you by Jungkook's bunny smile-
I went to the cafeteria and saw Lucas and his friends. "Hey baby we are going out for a second. Why don't you go and get some lunch and wait for us to come back. It shouldn't take too long." Lucas said, I nodded and he kissed my head.

I got lunch and sat down but I had a feeling like I was being watched. I looked around and saw everyone doing whatever they were but then I cought the eyes of a certain brown haired guy, Jungkook.

When I saw him get up and head twords me I quickly got up too and went to go find Lucas. I got outside and started looking around.

Something cought my eyes it was Taeyong he had jumped from a tree and ran twords a deer that was running twords the woods near the school. I was about to say something but then all of a sudden he ran all the way to the deer in a blink of an eye.

Then I saw everyone els pounce on it. They were ripping it apart and sucking it dry. I felt like I was going to get sick. I was about to scream but then someone held my mouth and dragged me away. I was kicking but then they spoke. "Stop Y/n. Just because you and Lucas are dating doesn't mean you will be any different than the deer." Even though I've only heard that voice a few times I knew that it was Jungkook.

He took me inside and sat me down in one of the empty classrooms. I didn't speak I was to focused on wrapping me head around what I just saw. "Y/n do you want to talk about what you just saw?" Jungkook asked in a soft voice.

I looked at him with disbelief. "Yeah let's talk about why you kissed me this morning. Who the hell are you really, why the hell are you not freaking out and what the hell is my boyfriend?" I kinda yelled at him and noticed that when I said 'boyfriend' he looked upset.

"That's alot of questions but why don't you come with me and my friends and I will explain everything." I didn't want to go anywhere with him but I wanted, no I needed answers. "Ok after school I'll meet you at your locker." I nodded and he left.

Hey I've been feeling a bit better and stuff is going ok for now so I'll be trying to update more often.

I was also thinking about making a sort of mixed fanfiction. I am thinking about making a twilight themed fanfiction but include K-pop members. I haven't figured out exactly how it's going to work but I'll think more about it.