PT. 10

•next day•
-Jungkook pov-

All night I was thinking about what Yoongi hyung had said. I didn't want Y/n to be with anyone else but I also didn't want to give up the repetition I had made.

As I got to school that day I finally saw Y/n. She was at her locker grabbing her stuff for class. I was about to go to her when Lucas came to her and pinned her to the lockers. I was about to go to them but he pinned her arms to the lockers and leaned in for a kiss.

As the kiss got longer Lucas slid his hands up and down Y/n's body and she wrapped her arms around his neck deepining the kiss as she also ran her fingers through his hair.

The scene made my body temperature rise with anger. They continued unaware that I, or anyone else was there. They pulled away needing air, at least Y/n did because it's not like that blooksucker needs to breath.

Soon the bell rang and Lucas left Y/n to go to his class. 'This is my chance' I said to myself as I walked to her. "Hey Y/n" I said in a small tone. She looked at me and smiled. "Oh hey, can I help you?" I frowned, "yeah it's me Jungkook. Don't you remember me?"

Y/n looked confused then shook her head. "No I'm sorry I don't remember you." I took a step closer and Y/n stepped back. "It's ok if you don't remember me. I'll show you." I brought her face to mine and placed a soft kiss on her lips.

She was about to punch me but then gave into the kiss. As soon as she kissed back I had a flash run through my eyes.

-flashback-
I saw y/n in a clearing and walked up to her. When I got to her I picked her up and spun her around. By the time I put her down she was laughing. When she turned to me she pulled me into a loving kiss.
-end of flashback-

My eyes widened and I quickly pulled away. "What the hell did you do to me?" I shouted. She looked shocked "what I did to you? Your the one who kissed me asshole." She shouted back.

"Don't you dare shout at me y/n." I said stepping twords her. She was against the lockers again. "Stay away from me Jungkook." I smirked and stepped even closer. "Or what Y/n, what will you do?"

She looked around then back at me. "I'll do this." I walked up to her but felt a huge pain. She kneed me in the dick. I fell down from the pain and she ran away.

I got up when the pain subsided and looked at the direction that she ran in. "What have you done to me Y/n?"

 "What have you done to me Y/n?"