Bonus chapter

-5 years later~Y/n pov-

I was asleep until someone opened the door and I felt a little body jumping up and down and a low grown from beside me. "Mommy, daddy wake up, wake up, wake up." I smiled and sat up the best I could.

"Tess let mommy and daddy sleep." Jungkook said trying to get the little girl to calm down and stop jumping on the bed. "Come on Tess I'll make you breakfast." I got up and took her in my arms.I sat Tess down on her high chair and started getting stuff for making waffles.

I was almost done making breakfast when I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist and onto my belly. "How's my queen and little prince doing today?" I smiled and turned around "were doing just fine." He kissed me then moved to Tess and picked her up and started spinning in circles making the little 4 year old giggle and laugh.

Jungkook and I got married a little bit after the whole fight with the vampire clan and a year after that we had Tess and now I'm pregnant with a little boy. I know it started off rough but I'm glad at how Jungkook's and mine relationship ended up.

Ok this is it the end of 'playboy mate' I know that it wasn't the best but thank you all for sticking with it. Hope you had a good New Years. Let's rock 2020.Goodbye. Be nice to everyone be like BTS.