An important question

Angie's POV:

I was on my way to the Studio to meet Jeremias, but I bumped into German. Ugh... Great. Now what am I gonna do?

- Ah, Angie... - he muttered.

- Hello, German... - I replied as I tried to get away, but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back. Not too strongly, but firmly.

- Angie... What's up with us? - he asked, looking quite sad that I couldn't believe my own eyes.

- What do you mean "us"? There's no us.

- But there was...

- No, there wasn't! You forced yourself on me the last time too! - I hissed.

- But you didn't refuse me after a while.

- That... That doesn't matter...!

- It does matter! - he snapped - Why don't you admit that you love me, Angie?

- Why don't you just leave me alone? - I groaned.

- Because I need you! I love you...

It always shocks me how he can say "I love you"... It always sounds like he means it, but whenever I believe him I end up getting hurt by him...

- No, you don't...

- Angie...

- Ah, Angie! - I suddenly hear Jeremias calling my name from behind - My princess!

- Jeremias... - I smiled as he came up to hug me.

- I'm sorry, I couldn't be there with you at the ultrasound. How was it?

He was talking to me so happily and totally ignoring German who was standing not so far away from us.

- Uhm... - I hesitated and Jeremias finally noticed German.

- Good afternoon, German - he said sarcastically.

- Same to you... - German groaned - I'm better get going now... - he sighed.

- German... - I muttered.

- Have a nice day... - German said then walked away, looking really sad that it breaks my heart to see. If I could I would just run after him, hug him and tell him that I love him and the child is his, but I can't. It would just make Jeremias sad and I don't want to make him sad. He's the only one who truly cares about me...

After German left...

- Okay... He isn't here - Jeremias said as he hugged me - How was the ultrasound?

- It's a girl... - I said, smiling - It's a beautiful girl...

I could see that his face lit up as well and kissed me on the lips softly.

- That's wonderful! - he said happily - We're having a little girl!

- Ahem... - I cut him off.

- I-I mean you have... You know what I meant! - he joked.

- I do, I do... I was just joking - I giggled too.

- I love you so much, Angie... You know that, right?

- I do... - I replied, blushing slightly - And I love you too.... You're the only one who can make me this happy...

- I'm glad to hear that because I have an important question to you...

- Y-Yes?

- I know haven't told you before, but I came here after a world tour with a group of awesome musician and other people...

- That's cool!

- Yes - he smiled then continued - And I know this is your home and everything, but... What do you think about a tour together after we got married? To forget every bad and maybe you could become famous too! Or if you don't want that then you could just keep my company while we could see so many beautiful cities...

- You mean a world tour? - I gasped.

- Yes - he nodded - A tour together... you, me and our little girl... What do you think?

- I... I don't know... This came so fast...

- It's okay. Just think about it... No need to rush things, okay?

- Okay - I nodded - But how long this would be?

- Around a year, or maybe more... That depends on.

- I see...

- Don't stress yourself, okay? Just think about it... - he smiled and kissed my head.

- Okay... - I nodded, smiling.

Jesus... Going to a world tour would be really amazing... But leaving German behind? Wait, no... I meant leaving Vilu behind!

I can't leave her... I don't know... She's a grown woman now and she doesn't need me as much as she did before so I might can go. She doesn't need me that much... Pablo has Jackie... And German has Esmeralda...

I don't know what to do yet...