A kiss

Angie's POV:

Since Jeremias is here I always wake up in a good mood because I want to see him and talk to him as soon as possible.

He's so kind and caring that I can't describe this properly but I like him so much! I like him so much that I want to be with him in every moment but unfortunately I can't.

One morning I went downstairs for breakfast and as always Esmeralda and German were hugging again.

Ugh... I just want to throw up whenever I see this scene but instead I went into the kitchen to see Olga.

- Good morning, Miss Angie! - she said, happily as always.

- Morning... - I muttered.

She was about to say something when German came in.

- Can you leave us alone, Olga? - he asked.

- Sure.

She then left and I didn't say a word.

- How are you lately...? - he finally started speaking and my eyes widened.

- Why do you ask if you don't even care? - I said angrily.

- Angie, I care!

- No, you don't! But if you want to know I'm about to leave soon!

- It's kinda early for the Studio...

- I'm going to meet Jeremias.

His reaction suddenly changed then he said:

- You should keep your distance from him...

- What... did you just say?! - I snapped angrily - Why should I keep my distance from him? Because YOU have a problem with him?!

- It's not that...

- Then what?!

He grew quiet which made me angrier.

- Tell me already or I'm leaving right now! - I shouted when he suddenly grabbed my wrist and pinned me against the kitchen door.

- Because he's just playing the nice guy as he always does! - he said.

- Why?? What you're doing then?!

- No, you don't get it... - he sighed then let go of my wrist.

- He's a nice and caring guy!

- Do you even know the real reason why... why we haven't talk for so many years?

- He told me that you two had a big argument back then...

- Yes... Because he wanted to get Maria away from me...

What did he just say?!

- What?!!

- You heard me! - he groaned as he leaned closer to me - I want to protect you, Angie... He's a bad person...

- Protect me from what?!

- From getting hurt!

- You're the one hurting me the most! - I shouted, now crying and he pulled me into his arms and kissed me on the lips.

I just froze at this moment. Why did he kiss me?? He doesn't love me! He doesn't... He just hurts me all the time and he's with Esmeralda now.

I don't want to be a part of this again. But the fact is that... this kiss just feels so right and so bad at the same time...

I don't want to end it but I have to.

- German... - I muttered, blushing deeply and pushing him away - Stop... please...

And I ran out on the door and on the front door and just ran when I bumped into Jeremias.

- Hey, Angie! - he smiled down at me then he noticed that I was crying - What's the matter?

- Let's just... Let's just go! I'll tell you later! - I said then pulled him away from the Castillo house.

German's POV:

I kissed Angie. I don't know why... I just did that.

But I tried to tell her to not to get closer to Jeremias because he's a player but she doesn't believe me. I understand her but she should believe me because he wanted to get Maria away from me back then when we weren't married yet.

He was trying to get to her even on the wedding and when I saw that I threw him out.

But back to Angie...

After I kissed her she just ran out of the house and when I ran afer her she was already nowhere to be seen.

I was searching after her for a little while then I went back to the house and I found an angry Violetta in the kitchen.

- What was that? - she asked suspiciously.

- N-Nothing... - I muttered, faking a smile.

- You and Angie were shouting! What did you do with her again?

- I didn't do anything! She was the one shouting with me! - I groaned.

- Because you told her to stay away from someone who keeps her happy now! - now Vilu was shouting at me too - She loved you and you broke her heart over and over! Now she found someone who makes her happy and you want to keep her away from that happiness!

- He's not good enough for her...

- You're not good enough! You love her you just keep denying it!

She then stormed out.

No, I don't love her... Right?

I just want to be her friend. I told her that I don't love her anymore and this is what hurts her the most... I know it does.

But I kissed her... It felt so right. Maybe I still love her.

Angie's POV:

Jeremias lead me to the park, sat me down and let me cry on his shoulder.

He's so nice. He always let's me do that and he doesn't even complain about it even though he would have reasons to do that. But he doesn't... and never did.

- Ssshhh.... Calm down already... - he whispered softly while caressing my head.

- Okay, okay... I'm sorry... - I muttered then finally let go of him.

- It's okay, Angie... Just don't cry anymore, please... I hate seeing you cry... - he caressed my cheek.

This made me smile a bit.

- Now this is what I like to see... - he said while looking deeply into my eyes and this made me melt. It always does.

- Thank you... - I smiled at him and he smiled back.

- Well... what did he do again?

I sighed deeply then told him everything that German said to me and did.

Jeremias sighed.

- So he told you that...

- So it's true?

- Yes... But it was a mistake, I know... I regret it also! Mostly now...

- Huh?

I looked up at him, confused but he just smiled down at me.

- If I knew Maria's sister will become such a beautiful, talented young lady... I would never ever try with Maria... - he said.

- You already said that - I giggled.

- I know... But I can't say it enough times... because it's true...

I blushed violently as he said that.

He always makes me feel so embarrassed and so happy at the same time.

Later we headed to the Studio, I fixed my make-up and continued our daily routine as usual, but I was happier than usual, thanks to Jeremias.