"I love you, Angie"

Angie's POV:

As soon as we arrived to the disco I decided to avoid both Esmeralda and German as much as possible and have a good time with Jeremias since he's the only one caring about me the most.

When we were dancing he tried ask me about what happened in German's office before we came here, but I didn't want to talk about it. I was a bit scared that ,aybe he'd got mad at me so instead he did his best to take my mind off of German which pretty much worked.

We had some drinks and just then we could dnace more freely... Or atleast me, even if I'm awful at it.

- Angie, you're dancing quite well! - said Jeremias after a while.

- No, I'm not! - I laughed.

- Ah, come on, why do you say that? - now he laughed too as he pulled me closer by my waist and kissed me deeply on the lips - Don't you dare say things like that!

- Oh, alright then! - I giggled, blushing lightly.

This time I could see from the corner of my eyes that German looks at us coldly, but rather jealous which made me quite happy.

Meanwhile Jeremias was getting a bit sexual and started caressing my butt which made German jealous even more and honestyl I enjoyed this in both ways.

As German was seeing us in the way and situation we were he decided to make me jealous by doing the same things to Esme what Jeremias was going and it's kinda pissing me off because I know he's only doing that to make me jealous while I don't!

Well... Maybe I'm kinda enjoying the situation because it makes German jealous.... Okay! I enjoy it very much!

Later on I decided to go to the toilet, but as soon as I entered I felt two arms around my waist and when I turned around I saw German behind me.

- Let go of me! - I said, getting annoyed.

- No - he said firmly.

- Go back to your fiance and leave me alone!

- No, Angie! I'm not going anywhere! - he said and grabbed my butt - I need you!

- You obviously don't! You're just playing around with me again! - I said, really annoyed and I shaked his hands off of me.

He didn't say a word, but gently pushed me against the wall, not letting me to go anywhere.

- I love you... - German whispered.

- No, you don't!

- Why do you keep denying it?

- Because you just proposed Esmeralda a few hours earlier tonight! That's why! - I moaned, now crying.

He wiped away my tears then kissed me passionately on the lips while gripping my butt and lifting me up in his arms and making me wrap my legs around his waist.

After that he began to kiss my neck while he started unbutton my shirt, but I stopped him.

- D-Don't do it... Please... - I begged - Let me go...

- Jeremias is not good enough for you - he whispered softly while kissing my ear - But I am... Because I truly do love you...

- German... - I muttered.

- I love you, Angie... And I'll show you how much I do so you'll believe me...

- G-German, no...

But he cut me off with another passionate kiss on the lips and I could no longer resist to him. I began to kiss him back with just as much passion as he does while wrapping both of my arms around his neck and you know what happened after that.... 😉💕