TWIN BROTHER?!

Angie's Pov:

We couldn't believe what we just heard. Ramallo, Olga, me and Violetta were just staring at the guy who just knocked on the door and back to German.

Was he actually really his twin brother?!

But let's go back from where this all started....

Everything was so happy since Jade and Matias left the house. We were all happy together.

Me, Olga, Ramallo, Violetta and German... Everything was so nice and peaceful. We were happy... I was happy... Until the day German met this woman, named Esmeralda.

Since she appeared nothing was the same. German started to get far and far away from me and getting too close to her.

I felt like something's not right with her. I saw her with Jade once and I told that to German too but all reply I got was...

"Don't be ridiculous, Angie!"

Yes. This was all I got. He believed HER... the woman he only knew for 2 months instead of ME who would never lie to him. Not after what happened earlier.

Later on I got told by Jade that she's gonna win German back. She said I'd be better just leave the Castillo house for good. And she was right.

I barely could stand what was happening and what I saw everyday. Seeing HER with German kissing and hugging and if this wouldn't be enough I saw her hugging and chatting with Vilu like... like a mother!

"No! This can't be happening!" I tried to tell this to myself but it did happen.

I felt useless and left out. I felt like even Violetta loves Esmeralda more than me which made me even more sad.

I hate her so much! I hate Esmeralda!

One evening when I was in the kitchen, making some tea I heard them singing. I heard my beautiful niece's voice... then German's deep voice... then hers. Seems like I was already felt out out of this too. We were singing together like that!

As I peeked out of the kitchen I saw them and how they're smiling. I saw German smiling. He smiled at HER like he used to smile at ME. That cute smile that made me melt everytime, but not now. Because it wasn't for me anymore.

I sighed deeply and Violetta probably heard that because she looked at me confused.

I tried to force a smile but it didn't work. I just went back to the kitchen where Olga was cooking the dinner and sat down on a chair, drinking my tea.

- Miss Angie, what's the matter? - Olga asked me worriedly. I guess she saw that I was sad.

- SHE is the problem... - I sighed.

- Who? Miss Esmeralda?

But before I couldn't answer German appeared at the kitchen door, looking at me then turned to Olga.

- Would you leave us alone for a moment? - he said.

- Yes, sure - Olga nodded then left.

I kept quiet and continued drinking my tea. I didn't know what to say to him so I just waited until he sat down beside me.

- Angie... - he whispered in soft voice.

- Yes, German? - I said, not even looking at him. I felt like if I'd look into his eyes I'd just cry right away.

- I saw you a few minutes ago.

- And?

- Why are you so sad? - he asked while turning my face towards him so I'd look at him.

- I... I... - I stuttered - It's... It's nothing...

I lied.

- I know you're lieing, Angie! - he said, caressing my cheek but I pushed his hand away - Angie, I'm trying to help...

- You're not helping with this! - I almost screamed.

- Angie, I'm trying to help but it is a problem but if I'm not then that is a problem too - he groaned.

I've had enough! I stood up in front of him.

- Do you want to know what's my real problem?? - I asked angrily.

- Yes.

- SHE is my problem! And you too!

- What did I do to you?!

- You think I'm a liar!

- What are you talking about??

- You didn't believe what I said about Esmeralda the last time...

- Because it's not true!

- How do you know that?!

German suddenly grew quiet and I continued.

- Why do you think I want to lie to you again?! Why do you think I'm like Jade?! Why?!

- I didn't say that you're like Jade...

- You didn't... But you want to believe that I'm only saying things because I'm jealous of Esmeralda! It's that right?!

- Well...

I now couldn't help myself. Tears were running down on my face.

- I'm your family, German... Atleast I thought I am... But seems like I was wrong... - I said in a shaky voice and I wanted to leave the kitchen but I felt a strong arm around my waist. It was German.

- You ARE a family, Angie. This will never change - he said.

That made me cry even more.

- No... You left me for her... - I turned around to face him - I loved you, German... - I whispered as he pulled me into his arms.

- Angie, this is...

- I know! "Just an illusion"... - I cut him off - Maybe I'll just forget it all...

Then we heard a knock on the front door.

- I'll get it! - Olga shouted and a few moments later we heard a scream - JOHNNY DEPP?!

- What?!

Me and German said at the same time as we rushed out of the kitchen to see who's the visitor.

- You're flattering me, Milady - said the man at the door, smiling and as he looked up and noticed German he said with a huge smile across his face - Brother! Long time no see!

- WHAT?! - we screamed all at the same time. Me, Vilu, Olga, Ramallo and even Esmeralda too.

- What... are you doing here...? - asked German, sounding frustrated.

- Me? Why? Aren't you happy to see me? - joked the man as he stepped closer to German and hugged him.

"Who the hell is he?" I thought to myself and was about to ask but Esme was faster.

- Who is he, my love?

"My love"... Ugh... This makes me remember at Jade and makes me sick.

Then the man looked at me right in the eyes and I suddenly got the feeling that I'm looking at German. His eyes were the same: big and brown. He had a cute smile just as he does but he had longer hair and a mustache too. He had a backpack with him and glasses on.

He stepped forward then took my hand and kissed it. I admit... that made me blush and German noticed that too because he stood between me and the man.

- Excuse me... - said the man - I haven't introduce myself and since my brother is not gonna do it... My name is Jeremias. I'm his twin brother - he said with a huge gron on his face.

- TWIN BROTHER?! - everyone sceamed at the same time.