Anger and forgiveness

Angie's POV:

Next thing I remember is that I woke up in a room with Jeremias next to me.

- What... happened? - I asked, a bit confused - And where am I again?!

- Don't worry, my dear - said Jeremias - You're at my place... And I promise I won't let German take you away again!

And then I remembered...

- What... happened to German? Where is he?

- He's fine... - he groaned, but I fel hesitation in his voice. He's hiding something, I just don't know what exactly.

- Why did you beat him up?

- He took you away... He was being selfish once again and...

- No, Jeremias! - I cut him off angrily - You shouldn't have done that!

- But Angie...

- No Angie! Let me finish!

He grew quiet.

- You shouldn't have done that to him! Whatever he did he doesn't deserve to be beat up!

- I'm sorry... - he muttered.

- Just... just let me go home now... - I growled.

- Alright...

He didn't dare to say no after what I just said to him. He just let me go, not even asking anything, but it better this way because I was so mad at him right now.

I wanted to be alone so I decided to go home to my apartment and while I was on my way home my friend, Helen called me and told me that German's in the hospital and I should check on him because he seems depressed and sad.

So, after I went home and took a shower I went to the hospital to go and see German.

When I arrived I peeked into his room. He noticed me and smiled at me softly.

Oh god... This smile again... Even beaten up he smiles so cutely...

- Angie... - he said with a smile - Why are you here?

- Well... My friend told me that you're here... And I wanted to see... if you're okay... - I replied.

- That's surprising...

- Yeah, I know... - I said as I sat down beside his bed.

Even though I was still so mad at him for breaking my heart over and over again... I was worried about him, but seeing his cheeky smile he seems better than I expected.

While I was daydreaming he placed his hand on my hand gently and my heart jumped and it jumped higher when he lifted it to his lips and planted a soft kiss on it.

- My god... - I thought to myself.

He then smiled at me sweetly which made me melt.

- Thank you for caring about me... - he said softly while caressed my hand with his thumb.

- N-No need to thank me... - I muttered, pulling my hand away and when I was about to say something my phone began to beep.

As I checked it I saw it was Jeremias....

Angie,

Come to the park in 15 minutes....

Love, Jeremias xxx

- What does he want now...? - I murmurred to myself.

- Who? - asked German beside me - Is it Jeremias?

- N-No... - I lied. I didn't want him to get annoyed again and get into another fight - It was Pablo.

- Okay...

Later on I decided to go and see what does Jeremias want and when I arrived to the park I was surprised by what I saw.

A part of the park was decorated with beautiful flowers and as I followed the flowers I found him at a bench, looking at me and smiling.

- What is this all about? - I asked him, confused.

- I want to make my mistake up... - he replied as he stepped closer to me and held out his hand to me - Will you join me to a romantic dinner?

I gasped. He really seems like he regrets what he did.

In the end I smiled and took his hand.

- Alright then... - I said.

Later Jeremias lead me to a beautiful italian restaurant where he already booked a table for us. When we got to the table there was a two candle on it and a red rose. Everything was so beautiful, I was just sitting there, speechless for a long moment.

- Jeremias, I... I don't even know what to say about this... - I stuttered. I really didn't know how to react.

- Don't say anything... Atleast not yet - he said and winked at me. I couldn't imagine what else was he planning, so I decided to wait and see.

After we finished with the dinner it was already dark outside. Jeremias lead me back to the park and told me to wait a bit.

He ran off for a few minutes then he came back with a huge smile across his face and two caramel apple in his hands.

- You remembered... - I smiled happily.

- Of course, I did! - he grinned - I remember every little details that you told me...

I couldn't help, but smiling widen. He was so sweet.

- Now... Look up... - he said.

I was confused... atleast until I looked up and fireworks began to light up the sky.

- Woah... - I moaned.

Then one firework wrote on the sky "I love you! Please, forgive me!"

I looked at Jeremias who was smiling at me and looked at me in the eyes with his big, brown ones and I just got lost in them.

- What do you say? - he finally asked while leaned closer to me - Will you forgive me?

I looked at him then pulled his face closer and whispering between his lips:

- I forgive you...

I then kissed him on the lips passionately.

He got surprised, but then he began to kiss me back just as passionately as I did while wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck.