Chapter 18: That so wasn't planned.

Chapter 18: That so wasn’t planned.

                I slowly felt my body awake but I didn’t like it one bit. Pain over took my body and I wasn’t able to move my limbs at all. It was way worse than any beating I have ever had. I tried to open my mouth to call from help but my mouth was to dry and I didn’t want to my eyes to open yet. I tried to search my mind from memories that I could remember but all I could remember was somebody screaming my name and yelling code red.

                “Valerie wake up,” I heard a low growl come from my side. The voice gave me the creeps. I slowly made my eyes open no matter how much it hurt, my first site was a plain white ceiling. I slowly turned my heard to the side to see a man who looked around twenty four and very scary. His arms are bugged out of his t shirt, his dark brown hair was sticking very where and his brown eyes sparked with a flint you would only see in a crazy man.

                “Good to see you awoke,” His voice said but my body not liking the way he said good. “Are you afraid of me? Good. My name is Damen, I bet you still have no idea who I am.” I shook my head no; I’ve never even heard the name Damen before.

                “Well you see it all started four years ago, Dylan and I where the best of friends until he sleeps with my mate. Now you’re wondering why he would do that well his version of the story was he went to a party and got totally wasted and then slept with her. I know had to believe but then my mate left me to be some slutty gold digger.” I watched as he shook his head. “You see your mate,” the way he said mate made it sound like he was talking about the worst man alive, “took mine away from me so I’m taking his away from him.”

                I stared at him like he was crazy, there was no way in hell I would let that happen or Dylan would let that happen, man did this boy have something coming from him.

                “You see that will never happen, there is no way in hell that you can keep me away from Dylan,” I told him finding my voice. I swear I even saw him flinch a little.

                “Don’t worry hun. You will see Dylan every once in a while, he’s down stairs in my personal jail.”

                “D-Dylan is downstairs?” I asked.  God couldn’t even describe the feeling I felt, I had so much hope that I would be able to see Dylan again it didn’t feel real. I felt like I was living some dream. Yes maybe this was a dream.

                “Would you like to see him?”

                “Hell yes,” I asked trying to get out of the icky bed but found I couldn’t. I looked down at my legs noticing they were changed to the corners and that I was wearing a white cotton dress that stopped right above my knees.

                “Now when I unlock your arms and leg promise me you will not run or else,” Damen growled in my ear. I nodded recklessly.  He slowly unlocked me watching me as he did so, I glared at him. Here me and Dylan where getting along so well until this douche bag. He helped me up and took my hand without say a word. I tried to shake my hand out of his but he wouldn’t let go he just squeezed harder. As we went down stair I couldn’t help but get this uneven settling in my stomach.

                “Here we are,” Damen growled opening the door. My eyes moved around the stone room until in the middle there are six people sitting. Six people I knew all chained to a chair covered in their own blood. I could tell they were all scared.  I saw something move in the corner. A man stepped out of the dark corner with a whip that had blood on it. I filched. Exactly how bad my dad was he never and I mean never used a whip on me.  I couldn’t imagine how bad that felt.

                I looked and meat Dylan’s eyes I could tell he was begging for me to run but I couldn’t. I was frozen to my spot looking stair into his eyes. It was like there were a million bricks holding me. I was too caught up in his eyes to notice that the strange man with the whip moved closer to Dylan.

                “Let the fun began,” I heard Damen growl. I knew that whatever happened next I was not going to see Dylan get the whip. I would not allow. 

________________________________________________________________---------------------

im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry about how long it took me to upload....

i really hoped u liked this chap!!! plzzzz vote! 

have an amazing night/day :)