Chapter 23

Azuel's POV.... o:

"He's going to pay for that girls, those stupid prison outfits never sit well with me. It cost me way to much money just to spring us! Where the hell is Jyxr anyway?"

I clamped my arms behind me as I started to pace quickly. It's been two days since Kyrei ran off with his little friends, and the lot of us just got out of the stupid county jail. The food always sucked in that place, and the wardens had no fashion taste at all! Kyrei won't get away with something like this, Jorydan escaped me the only way he ever could, but Kyrei wouldn't leave his little toy.

If he wouldn't leave his toy then, I'll just make his little toy leave him. I stopped pacing and grabbed my phone from my pocket. Liegh was about to question me so I held up my hand and rolled my eyes showing her I wasn't in the mood. I dialed the familiar number and waited for him to answer. We were already on the fifth ring and I was starting to tap my foot in anger.

"Hello?"

I smiled, "About time you learned to answer your phone, don't you think Avan?"

"Oh...Azuel...what can I help you with? I'm sort of busy at the moment, but I think I can handle hearing one of your amazing ideas."

Realizing what he meant I got even more pissed, "Would you stop having sex for ten seconds? Come on Avan, this is something important!"

Avan was still breathing heavy as I heard him get out of his bed. Whoever he was with whimpered at the loss of him as he continued walking somewhere. This boy...I swear he was almost as bad as Kyrei was with sleeping around! Just Kyrei was better at his job then Avan, I wasn't about to go into detail with that though.

"Alright, I'm half dressed and I'm in a different room, what's this important idea boss man?"

"I suppose you haven't forgotten your favorite ex in the whole world, Kyrei Gror? Well he's officially gay and engaged. He even had the nerve to get me arrested!" I huffed.

"Woah, the Kyrei Gror? How the hell did he turn gay? More important, who would be stupid enough to want to marry him? I mean he's great in the sack, but marriage?"

"Avan focus! He ran off with his fiance and friends a few days ago, are you up for helping me and the girls track him?"

"Sure, why not? Is it just us four or did you gain even more friends while I was gone? Wait, don't answer that, meet me at the tracks. I should be there in about fifteen minutes."

I hung up my phone, not bothering to respond to him. He lived two minutes from the tracks, I knew that for a fact. He was seriously going to make me wait just so he can sleep with someone! Why the heck did I hire him in the first place? He's the worst out of everyone that has worked for me! Of course he was just a sex addict who didn't care if he was alive or not.

"Girls, were going to the tracks. We've waited long enough for Jyxr, apparently he isn't capable of springing his self from jail."

Dalton's POV

I rubbed my head lightly as I sat up. The pounding on the front door could be heard even from my room. My parents were away for a two month business trip, and I didn't have any plans with my friends. So who the hell would be knocking on the door at ten in the morning? I slid out of my bed and pulled on a pair of jeans before heading downstairs.

The pounding grew louder as I got closer to the door. I could see a few figures through the scrambled glass on the window. The one pounding on the door could be seen more clearly, it was a girl for sure. A familiar one at that, but I couldn't think of how I knew her. I shuffled over to the door and turned the knob.

"DALTON!" The girl threw herself onto me making me fall backwards.

I lifted all of her hair and found myself staring at my best friend Lie, "What are you doing here? I thought you were in Britian!"

She raised one of her hands and shook it lightly, "TADAAAA...."

I laughed and hugged her to my chest before pulling both of us up. With my arm around her I decided to look at her friends she had brought. Right off I saw her brother Cruz, but I didn't know the rest of the people now standing in my living room.

"Lie, care to introduce me to your friends? Hey Cruz."

"Hey Dalton, missed you man."

"Missed you to dude, got pretty dang boring without you and Lie around."

"ALRIGHT SHUSH IT LADIES! Dalton this is Sokka, his fiance Rex, Austin, and my girlfriend Elysabeth!" Lie shouted happily.

"Pleasure to meet all of you, most of all miss Elysabeth, I thought Lie would never come out of the dang closet!" I chuckled.

"Like I never thought you would either Dalton!"

I gave her a confused look, "Since when did I come out of the closet and why wasn't I there when I did?" I questioned.

"DON'T PLAY INNOCENT WITH ME! I KNOW ALL ABOUT YOU SLEEPING WITH THAT GAVIN COGBURN DUDE!" She accused.

"Yea...called guest room was being painted and my cousin had to sleep somewhere."

"Well aren't you just full of answers!"

"...Moving on with our lives...why are all of you here anyway?"

This time Lie had nothing to say as they all looked at the ground. Something was up with all of them, and for Cruz and Lie to be back from Britian? I'm missing something big in all of this. Sokka kissed the side of Rex's head before sighing and staring at Cruz. He nodded back at Sokka and looked at me before explaining what happened.

If you asked me this Jorydan guy shouldn't have ever accepted that Azuel chick, then him and Sokka wouldn't have had to have been invovled with her. But considering he was now dead...I wasn't about to tell them that's what I thought. As for Jyxr, well Sokka might end up having to take care of him if he starts another fight.

I offered to set up some rooms for them all to share, which they gladly accepted as they got their bags from the car. At least they always came prepard. There wasn't enough rooms so the guy named Austin had to bunk with me tonight. I wouldn't mind that at all if he wouldn't keep looking at me  and winking for no reason.

Besides him I actually like all of Lie's friends. Sokka was the perfect amount of sarcastic and funny, while his fiance, even to a straight guy, was adorable in a weird way. It was hilarious though when Sokka kissed him and he'd either straddle him or push him against the wall. Then there was Lie's girlfriend Elysabeth, she was just as much a fan girl as Lie herself.

It was easy to see that Sokka and Rex were in love with eachother. Then Lie and Elysabeth easily could be if they lasted long enough. As usual Cruz just acted like nothing was happening and decided to talk to Austin about football while I counted the lights on my ceiling. When I reached two hundred I felt allot of weight on my lap.

"Well don't you just look so handsome today Dalton!" Austin said in a girly voice.

Avan's POV

"Are you clear on the plan or not Avan?" Azuel asked slightly annoyed.

I rolled my eyes, "We track down Sokka through your sources, when we find him I wait around until him and his fiance go off together somewhere, I wait until Sokka leaves him alone for a second then I start to make out with him, and he should think I'm Sokka since apparently we almost kiss the same way. Then Sokka sees, get's mad, and leaves."

"Perfect, a lap dog that can listen. Leigh and May, let's get out of this dump. We'll call you when he's

located, and I expect you to leave right when I get through telling you where he is. Be carefuul Avan, I can make you...or break you. Your choice."

_______________________________________________________

Alright terrible chapter, terrible plan >_< sorry! Just really trying to get through this story so I can focus on my HG fanfic, I tried people I tried :3 lol What does everyone think though? Jyxr's stuck in jail! Then Azuel and Avan...what do you think of them? :3 AND Dalton? :D