Chapter 11

*Rex's POV*

I never wanted to let go of Sokka. After hearing everything he'd been through I just wanted to hold on tighter. Be the one person that'd never leave his side.

I kissed him one more time and then rest my head against his shoulder. He looked down at me and I felt his hand gently brush over my wrist. I shuddered and pulled it away from him quickly.

"S-sorry.." I said softly.

"Why did you do that to yourself.." he asked with a hint of sadness in his voice.

"I-I've had a pretty rough past to."

"You can tell me anything but, only when your ready."

I sighed. My heart was racing and I swear he could hear it. I was about to tell him something I usually don't tell anyone.

"When I was younger, my mom married a man I grew to trust. He was my father figure, someone I looked up to. Then my mom got a new job as a flight attendant for United and she was gone for long periods of time. If my mom was gone..and he was angry, he'd get violent." I took a deep breathe and cuddled into his side.

"No matter how small the mistake you'd get hit. I once brought him a glass of water with no ice and got a fist to the gut. That's how bad it was...when I was maybe 9 or 10 my mom finally left him after she saw what was going on but, he still didn't leave us alone. He's still trying to custody of his daughters, my sisters. Even though he's gone, he's still right there. I eventually had to change my whole name completely and move here to get away from him, yet I still feel the same when I was there."

"Babe..."

"There were two people that were there for me the whole time he was abusing me. My friends John and Ashley. A month ago I got a call from my mom, they had died in a head on collision. The two people that were always there are now gone. When I came here, I met Fitz or Jory I think you called him. I-I really liked him but was always afraid to make a move or say anything."

"You know, he really liked you."

"H-he did?"

"Yeah. You were the only person he talked about."

I blushed and kissed him lightly. "My life...everyone leaves. I try to hold on to them but, nothings ever worked out for me. Until I met you. You've made me so happy in the short time we've known each other."

He smiled. "You don't know how happy you make me either babe."

"Is it my turn to ask a question?" I asked with a small smile.

"Yep."

"H-how did Jory..."

"He jumped..."

I felt a tear escape my eye and so did he. He pulled me closer to him. "I'll never leave you."

I hugged him tight, not wanting to let go. Afraid that if I did I'd lose him. I loved him so much, I couldn't even tell him how much. He was my world.

"My turn love." His hand brushed over my stomach and over the scar just below my ribs. "What's this from? Sorry, noticed it when I was taking over your shirt."

"It's ok. It's a scar from a surgery I had when I was young. I had a disease that was supposed to kill me, I'm not supposed to be alive right now really. They said I wouldn't even make it past 1st grade."

"Well I'm glad you did live, or else I wouldn't have got to meet such a wonderful person."

I felt the blush creep up my face and I tried to hide it. He only chuckled and cupped my face with his hands.

"It's cute when you blush," he said before gently placing his lips upon mine. I closed my eyes and kissed him back.

I loved him. More than I've ever lived anyone else. I wanted to make sure he knew it.

-------------------

A/N Tis Rex again! Haha with a longer chapter then the last one :P hopes chu liked it!

4 months babe <3 even though I'm three days late >.<