Chapter 25

Kyrei's POV

"You...did not...just shoot my girlfriend..."

Azuel laughed, "Hun you could do way better. Stick to guys why don't you."

Lie flung herself at Azuel knocking the fun away from her and punching her face without any breaks. Jyxr raised his gun at her, leaving a open space for Cruz to take advantage of the situation and steal the gun away. Now Cruz smiled as he pointed it at Jyxr's head and I grabbed Azuel's gun from the ground. Lie still wasn't letting up on Azuel, and no matter how much of a bish that chick was I couldn't keep watching this go down.

I shot Azuel in the head, putting her out of her misery as Lie came at me this time for doing so. Austin grabbed her back from me as she started to break down and cry all over Austin's shirt. Leigh and May started to go for Rex, making me shoot both of them before they were even in breathing distance of him. No one would ever hurt my fiance, I'd make sure of it.

The gun shots made everyone freeze from where they were. Jyxr was still standing, but Cruz hadn't dropped the gun from his head. Lie held Elysabeth limply in her arms with tears streaming down her face. No one was suppose to die anymore, It was just suppose to be us in a new town. Apparently Azuel didn't know how to let things go.

Patting Cruz on the back I moved over to Rex and kissed him roughly before pulling him to my side. No one was going to take him away from me no matter what, unless he his self rejected me. All I knew is I was so tired of all the fighting and killing around here. I had lost way to many people already and I wouldn't be losing anymore.

Rex's POV

'Dead men lying on the bottom of the grave. Wondering when saviour comes, is he gonna be saved? Maybe your a sinner into your altering life, maybe your a joker, maybe you deserve to die. They were crying when their sons left...god is wearing black! He's gone so far to find the hope he's never coming back! They were crying when their sons left...all young men must go! He's come so far to find the truth he's never going home!'

Every word made more tears fall out of my eyes. After everything that had happened earlier I couldn't stand the thought of losing anybody else. It was already midnight and everyone else had gone to sleep in the living room again while I went up to the guest room Dalton had given to me and Sokka. The music wasn't loud enough for anyone to wake up, so I was sitting here crying in the dark.

I sighed and wiped up the tears covering my face, I couldn't stay here much longer. Jyxr was dead, along with May, Leigh, Azuel, and Elysabeth. Sokka had left me alone for a little while to try to comfort Lie but she was still depressed. Nothing we said would cheer the girl up and this all happened just because I got involved with Sokka.

When I got off the bed I started to pack up everything I had put up. I'd sneak out tonight and go back home to my apartment. I wouldn't put the others through this again, to many lives had been taken. Closing all of my suit cases took a little longer then I thought as I shut off the music and looked around the room making sure I had everything.

Checking my phone I started to go down the stairs and to the front door. After checking to make sure everyone was asleep I snuck out the front door and headed down the driveway. It was now two in the morning and I had no way of getting back to my place. Honestly I would have thought I would have known better then to go out without knowing what I was doing.

 Cruz's POV

"Alright fine, he is gone. I'm not going to be the one to tell Kyrei though, you know he's in love with him and if he disappeared Kyrei isn't gonna be happy about it."

"Whatever he needs to know. I'll go wake him up," Austin said in a annoyed tone.

"Dude I know you got the hots for Dalton and your pissed that you saw him getting banged by his brother yesterday. He thinks your a player man, which you are, just prove your not fucking around with his emotions if you want him that bad."

"Go to hell Cruz."

I sighed and ran a hand over my face. What is it with my roommates being so stubborn? I'm sure Dalton could explain what the hell happened yesterday, I mean he seemed like he enjoyed his self, but with his brother? I walked up the stairs and stopped in front of his bedroom door. When I knocked he shouted back for me to come in.

"Oh...hey Cruz," He said awkwardly.

"Dalton, what the hell happened with your brother and why did he disappear when Azuel showed up out of no where?"

He sighed, "Avan is my step brother. He knows how to get into my head, hell he can get into anyone's, and he's a major sex addict. When he wants you...you can't refuse no matter how much you want to. As for why he disappeared, he starts the fighting but he doesn't finish it. He knew what was going to happen and he didn't want to get his hands dirty."

"You have one hell of a brother."

Kyrei's POV

"He what?"

"He's gone Kyrei, you can go check your room if you want, his stuff is gone with him."

"I'm going after him."

"Good luck boss man."

I flung myself at Austin and pushed him against the wall, "What the hell is wrong with you? You've been moody since yesterday! Your not fucking helping me right now when I'm already pissed enough Austin."

"Punch me if you have to man."

"You know what? It's not even worth it. I'm gonna go find Rex and bring him back, your gonna stop being so damn moody before I shove my foot up your arse, and Dalton will be talking to all of us again. Good luck on your side."

"Whatever."

Dalton's POV

"So is that a yes or a no?" Cruz questioned.

"It's a yes....but there's no promises saying my brother won't come back."

"That's good enough for me, let's go downstairs. I'll do the talking with Austin, you just nod along with everything I say, got it?"

"Got it."

Cruz climbed off the edge of my bed and started for the door. I followed after him silently as we started to go down the stairs. Kyrei made his way passed us and slammed the front door after him. Cruz shrugged to me before walking into the living room. Austin sat on the couch in a relaxed position as he flipped through TV channels.

_____________________________________________________

Ciffhanger! :3 Haven't updated in forever so it's pretty short and the POV's are all over the place! Really wanted to get another chappy up so ACCEPT IT PEOPLES! :3 I'll try my best to get the final chapters up soon c: 3 chapters left! -Lie:3