Chapter 18

Kyrei's POV

I sat quietly and watched Rex sleep on my chest. After he passed out I managed to get him half dressed and in the car. When I brought him back to my place I got the shock of a lifetime, a visit from my older cousin Gryn. I felt bad when I left Rex alone in my room so I could talk to him, but It was actually worth it for once.

Gryn had tried to kill me before, like everyone else. Now he was over it and wanted to protect me instead. He literally laughed when he saw me walk in with Rex in my arms claiming to always know I was gay. We actually had a good talk, we were joking around like old friends, hell he reminded me allot of Vivian. Only Viv was sexy and Gryn wasn't, he had to many piercings and tattoos to count.

Right now he was sleeping in Mikey's old room, and I was enjoying my time with Rex. I started playing with his soft hair, making him smile in his sleep. I chuckled lightly at him before I kissed the side of his head and lifted his face to mine. He stirred slightly but he was still out.

I leaned down and kissed him softly, and smiled when he kissed me back. His sleepy eyes met mine before he yawned and snuggled up to me. My grip on him tightened as he sighed into my chest. I kept playing with his hair as he tried to wake up.

"Well that's a nice way of waking me up," He laughed.

"Mhm.." I mumbled.

My door slammed open and my amused looking cousin stepped in. Rex tried to hide his self in my side as a blush rose on his cheeks. I rolled my eyes at my cousin before I kissed Rex sweetly, making him straddle me.

I smiled as he continued to kiss me, surprised he'd even do this in front of another person. Gryn started laughing loudly making Rex jump off of me and hide in my side again. I looked at him as his blush deepened.

"Can't keep it in your pants for five seconds can you Sokka?" Gryn mocked.

"Who is he?" Rex whispered.

I sighed, "Gryn this is my fiance Rex, Rex this is my older cousin Gryn."

"H-Hello," Rex stuttered.

"Pleasure to meet my cousin's dirty little secret!"

I glared at Gryn, "Since when the fuck is he a dirty little secret? Everyone knows about him smart one!" I huffed.

Rex giggled as he put my arms around his waist and put his head on my chest. I held onto him hoping Gryn would shut up about everything. It was nice to see him again, but not when he was trying to embarrass me in front of my fiance.

"SOKKA! GRYN! I'M HEADING OUT! BE BACK LATER!" Garren shouted from the living room, "BYE REXY THE SEXY!"

I shook my head at Garren's comment as Gryn shouted back to him. Some how I'd get both of them back for this, I just didn't know how yet. Instead I just kissed Rex's head and gave him a small smile, that he returned happily.

(a week later)-Short

"Sokka..."

I didn't look up as Rex spoke to me. Life really did hate me right now, I couldn't take much more of this crap. Garren had died about six days ago, then Gryn...Gryn died three days ago because of me. So did Anthony and Jason, but they deserved it.

Now I was the one in the hospital bed, while Rex watched me like this. He wasn't happy at all when he found out I almost died last night..now he kept refusing to go home. I hated having to see his sad face every time he came in here, he never acted happy anymore.

(4 days later)

I paced back and forth as I waited for Rex. He didn't pick up when I called him to say I was released from the hospital. So I came to his apartment, he still wasn't here, and now I couldn't stop worrying. It was already six in the afternoon, so he's been gone over 24 hours.