I'm going to see her

(Jana's pov)

I leave Shannon to think about what I just said to her. My eyes begin to well up again. I tilt my head back 'Not again' I whisper to myself. Pleading myself not to cry. I was close to loseing my closest friend.

I walk into the room where Maddy lay. Her body was so still. I begin to walk over and wake her up.

'Hey.' I whisper to you 'You okay?' Maddy looks at me, 'I'm here if you need me, okay?'

'Okay.' She simply replies, nodding her head.

As she begins to drift off, I walk up the stairs. Nervously, I knock on the door.

'Come in.' Someone cries from inside.

Quitely I open the door. Not quite sure what was inside. The first thing I see was Ceri smileing at me.

'How is he?' I ask her.

'Hes good. The cuts aren't as bad as first thought. He's asleep at the moment but you can sit with him if you like?'

Simply I just nod. Tom and Ceri both leave the room whilst I drag a seat next to the bed.

'You idiot.' I joke with him 'What have you done? You and Maddy.' I smile to myself. 'You two make a cute couple you really do. I can tell you love her.'

A smile appers on his face 'You're right.' He says, I smile at him 'And one day someone will love you so much they would die for you.'

I look at him 'I'm not sure.'

'I am cuz you've already m

eet him.' He smiles at me as I give him a confused look 'Anyway, wheres Madds?'

'She downstairs but you can't see her at the moment.'

'Why?' He questions.

'Shes not very well and, well.....' My voice tails of.

'I'm going to see her.'