Waiting

(Maddy's pov)

Waiting for a doctor seems to take forever. A flow people come inti the room and try to speak to me, but I have no reply. My mind is constinatly on Rhydian and how he is doing. Me and Ceri try to reduce blood loss as much as we can...but nothing seems to work. Ibsit by the bed holding his hand, stareing at him, willing him to get better. Slowly Ceri leaves the room. However I don't notice.

A quiet knock comes from the door. I look up, makeing sure that there's no danger about to come. First I see Ceri and then I see the lady who forced me to leave, Whitewood.

'Maddy I'm sure that...well I'm sure I'm not your favourtie person. But I'm here to help. Please trust me. I have changed and I know if we don't do something fast then Rhydian will...' I look at Whitewood, not wanting to hear the rest of her sentence. 'He will die'

I look down at the bed. His body looked weak and fagile and I knew Whitewiid was the only one who could save him.

'Okay' I finally say 'But I'm staying!' Quickley I add. Knowing that I will not leave his side.

Looking up at Whitewood I see her about to retaiate, but stop.

'Okay, if you wish. But if you feel you need to leave please do.' Silently I nod.

Whitewood quickly works. Starting with the leg. I have to look away for this part, however I keep hold of Rhydians hand. Finally I look back to see blood spattered all over the bed. A tear rolls down my face.

'Thank you' I whisper to Whitewood.

She nods accepting my thanks 'He is in a coma Maddy and only time will tell if he will make it, but I'm sorry there's nothing more I can do. Look after yourself, and I'll be back to check soon.' Silently she leaves the room followed by Ceri.

I weep to myself 'Well done my Dywysoges Tame'