Enough

(Maddy's pov)

I stand over Rhydian wanting to protect him all I can. Stareing at Adam I can see he's beginning to rethink all of this.

'Enough!' I growled at Adam. But there was a sharpness to my voice, it didn't sound like me. 'Stop it Adam. This is my pack amd if you hurt any of them I will kill you. Do you hear me?' Adam whimper's slightly backing up a bit.

As I begin to calm now I feel two wolves, one either side of me, growling in support. Jana and Ceri. I slowley allow myself to transgorm back into a human. But makeing sure Adam was human as well.

'I'm...' Adam stutters

'Your what?'

'This isnt me, Maddy! Please you have to belive me. This isnt me. You know it isnt. I was just jelous. But listen please I'm still the boy you fell in love with' I stare at Adam with disbalive.

'I am not in love with you. How many times do I have to tell you!' I look at him just to make sure hes listening 'You can think I am all you like but let me tell you something. At the moment I hate you. You hurt my pack. For no reason. Go. Leave this territory and never come back.'

I knew I was harsh but I did what I needed to do. Quickly I turn to Jana. She gives me a small nod as if to say I had done the right thing.

'Maddy!' I turn hearing the voice of a panicked Shannon. I follow here gaze. Rhydian! His face a place white, blood ozeing through his shirt.

Just as I think I found my pack 'Is-is he alive?' I look round for an answear.