Home is where the heart is

(Rhydian's pov)

When Maddy was here I knew exactly where I belonged. I had a scence of direction in my life. Tom and Shannon are amazing but they will never beat Maddy, and they know that

(Maddy's pov)

'Maddy wait up!' I turn around to see a boy raceing up to me. Browns eyes looking at me.

'What do you want Adam?' I shouted at him.

He stoped and looked at me with sadness filling his eyes. 'I'm s-sorry. I was just... you know seeing if you were okay and all.'

'Yeah I'm fine thanks' I say and run, tears begining to fall down my face. I couldn't let him see me cry. Not now. I lied. I lied about being fine. All I want to do is go home. I want to see Shannon and Tom and go to Burnies. But most of all I wanted to see Rhydian.

I pull a folded bit of paper out of my pocket. I unfoled it, being careful not to rip any of the paper. It was a drawing. A drawing done by Rhydian. It was of me and him, in wolf form, up on the moors, howling at the moon. I stroaked the paper as tears fell down my face.

Old memories began to resurface. Shan and Harry at the disco. Tom putting his arm around Jana , me and Rhydian both laughing. The I remebered the goodbyes. First Jana. That wasn't that bad we were all smileing and waveing goodbye. But then goodbye to Tom, Shan and Rhydian.

'Remeber we will always be a pack' and I indecated to Shan's heart. Amd then Tom a quick hug. Then finally I was faced with Rhydian. For once in my life I wasn't afraid to say what I felt, however I was afraid of what he might feel.

I remeber that day so vividly. Rhydian asking me out. Saying goodbye to my friends. I wonder if they remeber that day at all?

That was when it dawned on me and i knew my home was not here, in the wild. My home is where my heart is, and that is with Rhydian

I let out a howl of dispear...