She won't move

(Ceri's pov)

We watch as Aran and Alric lift Rhydian onto the bed. I looked over to Maddy. How awful this must be for her. Her eyes dart all around cheacking for any signs of danger. Slowly she relaxes. I let out a small smile knowing she is going to be a great leader but also a great person for my son.

'Ceri' I look up at Maddy waiting for a direction. I was on her teritory now meaning I must obey her rules 'Please can you cheack Rhydian over and see how badly wonded he is, and then we will decide if we need a doctor or if we can handle it'

I give a small nod to Maddy. As I begin my assessment of my eldest son, I realise just how badly hurt his leg id. Letting out a small gasp I imeddally regret it.

'What?' Maddy jumps out of her seat.

'Listen, don't freak out okay?' I foucus my eyes on Maddy ' Rhydian is in a coma I think but he is in a serious condtion but we are going to need a profesdional to look at him.'

Maddy stares at me. Like im completly mad and then nods. She pulls out her phone and hands it to me.

'You do it.' Maddys eyes stare up at me, 'go on'

She takes the phones and presses the buttons.

'Hello this Maddy Smith I am in need of a wolfblood doctor please' Her face scrunces up 'Yes, um, we think he is in a coma however he may also have some srrious injurys on his legs' All i can see ids Maddy nodding her head "Yes yes. Right okay see you soon.'

Spinning round Maddy is now faceing me, 'So how did it go?'

'They will be here in 10' But her eyes cast back tk Rhydians lifeless body. A sadness in her eyes drowns her as she slowly sinkes into a chair besides him and takes his hand.

I know from that, that they are mates. Also I know now she won't move until he is bettef.

'We are in for a bumpy ride!' I sarcastically whisper under my breath.