⚡️💗⚒𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐆𝐔𝐘⚒💗⚡️ 𝐩𝐭 𝟐

𝐋𝐚𝐬 𝐕𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚
𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟖

📍 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

I check the time on my phone and see that it is officially my second day in the Goulbourne Mansion

I check the time on my phone and see that it is officially my second day in the Goulbourne Mansion. Needless to say, I haven't seen or heard anything weird or out of the ordinary. I technically wouldn't know since I refused to leave the guest bedroom.

I stare dully at the episode of Criminal Minds I'm watching, already aware of what will happen in every episode. I'd call a friend but I don't have any. I have Julia, of course, but she doesn't stay up past 2 a.m. like I do.

Grabbing the remote, I began to go from channel to channel. I decided I wasn't satisfied with my results, placing the remote down and forcing myself out of bed.

What are the odds that Stokeley's not asleep?

I opened the door quietly and walked to the middle of the hallway. Mansions could be really scary at night but the little light visible from the Christmas lights they had up softened the mood a lot more. I glanced at my mothers guest room, questioning whether or not I wanted to wake her up to keep me company.

Letting out a sigh, I turned to face what I believed was Stokeley's bedroom. I strolled down the hall and to the door, pressing my ear against it subtly.

A few seconds passed as I stood quietly to hear any sudden movements. I quickly pulled my head upright when the door knob began moving.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

I stood still instead of scrambling elsewhere then having to hold an awkward position of some sort.

Out came Stokeley, a silk blue robe around him that left his tank top visible. I looked down to observe him as he did me.

"Nigga, you sleep with socks?!"

I was surprised at my sudden outburst but what the hell.

He furrowed his eyebrows and leaned onto the doorframe, "Yes, who doesn't?!"

He looks down at my feet before meeting my eyes again. "Whatever, get yo ass inside 'fore you wake somebody up.." He says, gesturing for me to enter his room.

I hesitate a bit before I realized it was in fact my initial plan. It beats doing nothing in that guest room anyways.

I take a small step inside, looking around for anything I'd find intriguing but instead I look down to see that I had stepped on a pile of dirty socks and underwear.